EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

F1 starting

kuwa

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

About Qualifying:

Even with their old car..... Ferrari are totally dominating. The F2002 is said to be 1 second per lap faster than the old car. I can't wait until they start using that.

(Well done Renault! Well done Sauber).

I cant wait for the race tomorrow.

Scary crash!

Well done Toyota - sill mistake by Salo though.

Oh JOY for Minardi!!!!

I'm sooo happy for them.

Fear Ferrari and their 2002 car. This year's title already belongs to Michael Schumacher!

Was a crap race. No real fight Schumi is too good. Quite intrestning that Toyota got the fastest speed. Dont know if its the low downforce or a strong engine. New Ferrari engine looks strong like hell last year BMW had the strongest but dont think so this year. That was BMWs chance last year wich worked on fast tracks. I hope all this have to do with Michelins tires unless we will have a boring season.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo kuwa,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Motorsport (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
  • 2 Wochen später...

Schumi on POLE again in Malaysia...

This guy really is one of the greatest drivers of all time....

JPM won't match him this season.

The title belongs to the Tifosi again.

(Well done Mika Salo in the Toyota in 10th - whlist Jaguar are just plain embarassing.)

I look forward to the race!

On 2002-03-16 17:20, manu_sachdeva wrote:

Schumi on POLE again in Malaysia...

This guy really is one of the greatest drivers of all time....

JPM won't match him this season.

The title belongs to the Tifosi again.

(Well done Mika Salo in the Toyota in 10th - whlist Jaguar are just plain embarassing.)

I look forward to the race!

The season is way too early to tell who will win at the end, anything can happen. The F2002 can be not reliable, mishapps...bad starts whatever...come on make this season more exciting.... I'm a ferrari fan, but i like other teams to have a chance too...I like to see the smaller team improve and show how talented some of the other drivers are:)malay in 11 minutes..

I have waited YEARS for Ferrari to be dominant for season after season - interesting races mean very little to me after suffering for so long :smile: .

Oh well Schumi JNR wins this one...

Ferrari and Michael will STILL be world champs again.

(although Rubens had 2 engine failure in 1 weekend - thats worrying).

(BTW: Kuwa - you've decatted your F355 - did you have to buy 02 simulators or does the check engine warning light come on in your car)

On 2002-03-17 18:58, manu_sachdeva wrote:

I have waited YEARS for Ferrari to be dominant for season after season - interesting races mean very little to me after suffering for so long :smile: .

(BTW: Kuwa - you've decatted your F355 - did you have to buy 02 simulators or does the check engine warning light come on in your car)

no my check engine light doesn't come on, mines a 95 and for that year it's OBD1. 96 on cars have OBD2 and so on and if you remove the cat. oxygen sensor goes haywire..

On 2002-03-17 18:58, manu_sachdeva wrote:

no my check engine light doesn't come on, mines a 95 and for that year it's OBD1. 96 on cars have OBD2 and so on and if you remove the cat. oxygen sensor goes haywire..

On 2002-03-17 20:28, kuwa wrote:

Dont you have emission tests in the states?. Maby you put the cats on just for that. What happends if the Police stops you and sees that you dont have cats in the states?.

About the race. What has happend to Mercedes?. I think they dont have enough power so Mclaren-Mercedes run the engine over the edge. I think the Mclaren-Mercedes car looks fine but engine is not worth the car. Sauber also looks nice like last season. See more from Renault and Toyota.

On 2002-03-17 21:27, Seb wrote:

Dont you have emission tests in the states?. Maby you put the cats on just for that. What happends if the Police stops you and sees that you dont have cats in the states?.

I live in Canada, and yes we have emission test, I failed the first one badly, but if you paid some money they lets you off the first time. My second emission test I would have to put the cats. back on. Surprisingly I don't get polled over that much, and They don't know it's not suppose to be that loud. My first ferrari 348 was red and I get pulled over all the time for no front plates, my 355 is black and I hardly ever get pulled over, maybe 2-3 times in the few years I've own it.

Thats nice i wonder how a 355 with straight pipes sounds you tested it?. I know some people here switch between exhausts. Maby running straight pipes on the street. For emission test and on race tracks they use cats and silencers for getting under 100db.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seb on 2002-03-17 23:19 ]</font>

On 2002-03-17 23:16, Seb wrote:

Thats nice i wonder how a 355 with straight pipes sounds you tested it?. I know some people here switch between exhausts. Maby running straight pipes on the street. For emission test and on race tracks they use cats and silencers for getting under 100db.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seb on 2002-03-17 23:19 ]</font>

my exhaust system is with the straight pipes, tubi call it test pipes, just two pipes with o2 sensor connection that replaces the cat.. It's crazy loud and awesome backfire. At night blue flames can be seem when shifting gears quickly

Whoa... Kuwa!

No muffler at all! Bloody hell - it must be DEVASTATINGLY loud! Probably sounds exactly like a Formula 1 car.

Has there been a discernible power increase and have you remapped the ECU....

I'd be interested to know what kind of BHP you're getting...

On 2002-03-19 13:57, manu_sachdeva wrote:

Whoa... Kuwa!

No muffler at all! Bloody hell - it must be DEVASTATINGLY loud! Probably sounds exactly like a Formula 1 car.

Has there been a discernible power increase and have you remapped the ECU....

I'd be interested to know what kind of BHP you're getting...

It does sound very much like a F1, or as close as a car can get.I have not touch the ECU, but My mechanic maintain ferrari race cars for the challenge series, he remove this little metal filters regulating air going into the engine, he said that increases the air flow by 33% and I've installed the tubi air filter and the exhaust system. not really sure what the HP gain is, but it sure feels faster and engine feels looser. I'll get dyno tested oneday if I can find a good shop.

• 2 Wochen später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...