EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Building McLaren F1 R1

PlatinumXtcs

Empfohlene Beiträge

:lol: Hello my name is Jeff anf I have something for all of the McLaren Enthusiast out there. We are building the first McLaren replica for an excellent price. Original engine, tubular chassy etc. For more information email me or im me. You want to talk cars? any exotic car? send me an email and let me know where you stand with exotics automobiles...

All dimensions are correct on the Replica...

Order one now with half down...

Get one Today!!!

Jeff

Platinum Exotics

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PlatinumXtcs on 2001-12-12 18:59 ]</font>

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Cool. I saw a movie from Mclaren. It was some from the factory when they maked the cars. Damn you must be pretty damn good if you can built an exact copy. I bet your mechanics must be some from the old Mclaren crew.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seb on 2001-12-12 19:24 ]</font>

• 1 Monat später...

Hello everyone new news.

The McLaren F1 will be made of Carbon Fiber, modified BMW V12 engine to 627 HP, any color you want with all the trims. If you or anyone else would be interested in this car please contact me... If the demand grows, as so will the price. If you happen to find someone that purchases the McLaren, there may be something in it for you, you don't want to miss this...

Thank you

Jeff

:roll:

i smell something fishy here!!!

original McLaren F1 engine!!!! impossible cos they stopped

producing those engine long time back & they have agreement

with M factory not to produce those engines to anyone else again!!

or a modified BMW V-12 engine can only nearly reach 500 hp without turbos or superchargers!! so what r u going to do to reach the 627 hp figure!!??

sorring for being so harsh but i die in the McLaren F1 so

much that i dont like the idea of cheap replica of it running on the road :smile: unless u r going to produce exact car :wink: cheers

You got that right. We are very good at what we do. 15 years experience is quite enough to know the right people, to get the right stuff, and to produce one of the most expensive cars in the world. You will see an awesome project here you guys, it will be the herdest project anyone has ever done, but we will build it to satisfaction. If you want to say outrageous...Try the Jaguar replica that was built by someone else, he sold that for $575,000. Ours isnt even that expensive but ours will be well worth it..Thank You

Jeff

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo PlatinumXtcs,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema McLaren (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

On 2001-12-13 03:37, Shaunt wrote:

Wait up!

Is this the Platinum Motors located in California?

Now i remember where i heard Platunum Motors first. It was the company that built those 6 Diablo VTTT and they also sold 100hp kits for Diablos.

I heard later that a company called Sterling Motors took over the production and made some VTTT.

• 4 Wochen später...
  • 2 Monate später...
  • 2 Monate später...

Is your engine based on the 5.4L BMW V12? As an engineer, I can tell you that that engine would need major block modifications, cam replacements, and quite possibly a new head in order to produce 627hp (it makes 324hp stock). It is a low winding engine that makes its power in mid level torque. I know that it cannot be the original 6.0L V12 M BMW engine (it has been put out of production - with a contract with McLaren dictating it cannot ever be reproduced without McLaren's permission. How do you intent to get over 100hp/l out of the 5.4 and keep it sporty and reliable (i mean, you could bore it out and add stroke plates, increase compression obscenely, place dangerously agressive cams in and place immense fuel injectors on it, but that would yield a highly inefficent, and hardly palettable engine (the V12 used in the McLaren achieved that power rating from great refinement, it ran at incredible efficency, which cannot be easily reproduced. My concern is that because you cannot obtain original engines, a copy would not be hardly the engine the original was. I guess I am just curious to know how you intend to get 627 hp from the 5.4L (that is the only BMW V12 currently in production, it is based on the same 5.0L V12 the mclaren engine is, but the mclaren engine got the best of current M technology, as well as a large development budget.

How are you going to get a like original engine?

• 5 Jahre später...

Hi Every one

Is there any one been in contact with Jeff. And is there anyone seeing the replicas. I am still very interested in building a McLaren replica so if any one of you know a kit please let me know

Best Regards

Björn

:lol: Hello my name is Jeff anf I have something for all of the McLaren Enthusiast out there. We are building the first McLaren replica for an excellent price. Original engine, tubular chassy etc. For more information email me or im me. You want to talk cars? any exotic car? send me an email and let me know where you stand with exotics automobiles...

All dimensions are correct on the Replica...

Order one now with half down...

Get one Today!!!

Jeff

Platinum Exotics

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PlatinumXtcs on 2001-12-12 18:59 ]</font>

He Jeff

Please get in contact with me . I am very intressed in your project

Best Regards

Björn

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...