EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Lamborghini Murcielago Vs Porsche Carrera GT Vs Ferrari F60

imported_COUNTACH

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I only want to talk about cars which I've already driven. Next week I'll check with my Porsche contacts if I can get a car for test driving. If yes I will post the videos and test report.

Afterwards I can compare the different cars.

Roland

I would have take the Koenigegg cc all over them. Roland you ever driven the Mclaren F1?. One sunny day in Stockholm a car collector was out with his buties. Mercedes CLK GTR lowest car on the street, Mclaren F1 same as the Auto Motor und Sport tested, Porsche GT1 and F50. This nut owns every super car you can get. Its fantastic that he can show them on street.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seb on 2001-09-26 23:10 ]</font>

I don't know for sure, but the Ferraro F60 is going to be something special.

Seb, he has driven the McLaren, I asked him since I wanted to know also, :grin:.

Wow Seb, I would have gone crazy with all those cars there. I'd kill to see a McLaren. There is one dealer in Los Angeles that is selling a Clk Gtr, now if I could find where it is, haha.

On 2001-09-26 20:33, RolandK wrote:

I only want to talk about cars which I've already driven. Next week I'll check with my Porsche contacts if I can get a car for test driving, Roland

Let me know if u need some help :smile:

I mean I will check if I can get the Carrera GT.

Roland

• 11 Monate später...

First off - as reported by motor trend - the F60 is to be called the "Enzo", it unfortunately only has a reported top speed of 218mph - although I think this is an error - with its 650hp and very low drag - higher is definately possible. Try out 8 piston brakes approaching 15"? Can you say throw out the anchor? 0-60s in the low 3s.

Nothing beats the Koenigsegg CCV8 - that car owns. I can hardly wait for the Koenigsegg with a flat 12. If only Koeniggsegg could get a lower drag coefficent :( .

How about adding the Mercedes SLR to the mix?

• 2 Monate später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo imported_COUNTACH,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Sportwagen Kaufberatung (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Seb, he has driven the McLaren, I asked him since I wanted to know also, :grin:.

Wow Seb, I would have gone crazy with all those cars there. I'd kill to see a McLaren. There is one dealer in Los Angeles that is selling a Clk Gtr, now if I could find where it is, haha.

yea htat clk gtr is off wilshire blvrd, they have 4 lambo Gts, buggati eb110 ss, and recently sold a black on black on black on black Mclaren, hehe,

but ok over all those cars, no freaken doubt the carrera will win, it has almost the same hp, but hte thing is soo light, and porsche already has a contender to those cars, the gt2, and hte Gt is sooo much faster than that, but the true test is in the real testing, and please please, dont read stupid magazines, those drivers cant drive for squat

yea htat clk gtr is off wilshire blvrd, they have 4 lambo Gts, buggati eb110 ss, and recently sold a black on black on black on black Mclaren, hehe,

but ok over all those cars, no freaken doubt the carrera will win, it has almost the same hp, but hte thing is soo light, and porsche already has a contender to those cars, the gt2, and hte Gt is sooo much faster than that, but the true test is in the real testing, and please please, dont read stupid magazines, those drivers cant drive for squat

I am not sure, F60 is an amazing car, not because it is the fastest (it isn't), or the most powerful (not that either), but the most spiritful, a car where everything comes together, and ever bit of talent in the car can be squeezed out. A car whose limits are never tested. The type of car enzo built.

The EB110 will likely be faster than the Porsche GT,

Even with the Lambos,

and not quite up to the McLaren.

I think the GT will be heavier than you think.

the Carrera Gt weighs about as much as a Mclaren, it is 2700lbs, compared to even the lightest of hte bunch, 2550 for the mclaren, so yea it isnt as heavy as you think,,........ :D that wil be a a car to recon with, i wouldnt mess with it, well in the car i have right now, hahaha, yea i would, hehe, maybe....... :-?

• 3 Wochen später...

Safe to say no mustang will ever make a Carrera GT driver nervous.

I really do hope they can keep weight down. The projected 0-60 time on it is greater than 4.

The GT2 is rated to 3.8 (some say 3.9). I am not sure why this is. The GT is approximately 3,000lbs and only driving with 456hp.

It GT is going with 550hp and 2,700lbs, shouldn't it be quicker to 60?

hah.....well...you must remember that all the crap on the GT is all "ESTIMATED" and that the only real way we can find out is when somne acutally tests the damn thing......for what i see the hp ratings...and weight....this thing should be 4 second or lower....but maybe the car is set up on a low rear end set up.....3.55 or somthing lower so they can get more top end out of this car....i do not trust any magazines...since some post Horrendous times.......ex....360 modena running 0-60 in 4.7 and 1/4 at 13.1 lol wow.....but if anyone does buy one that you know...do a test and i bielive it should do under 4...... :D

• 2 Jahre später...

THe Ferrari Enzo is by far the fastest, most advanced and most dynamic of the three. Enzo Ferrari burns out its 678 h/p on the road at 5,000 rpm straight. NAd its torque of 456 lb/f in 6,000 rpm. ANd all of you think that all ferraris have low torque and stuff but it is light, thats all it is.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...