EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

What do you think of the Diablo SV GTR?

Gast RolandK

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Its a lambo, but I don't know how long I could last with the green. Nice ride, no doubt though.

The thing that puzzles me Roland, is how in the heck can you buy that at 21?? Is that a typo? You seem very reluctant to talk anything personal, but I'm 23 and I'm still learning the fundamentals of investing! I know I'll drive one in the future, but wow, you're a ways ahead.

Great job Roland, keep it up.

p.s. What's your companies website address?

Enthusiastically,

Mike

• 3 Wochen später...

This is not a normal Diablo built my Lamborghini factory. It was modified by Roland Affolter company in Switzerland.The Garage Roland Affolter is the official Lamborghini importer for the Swiss area.

Garage R. Affolter

CH-2900 Porrentruy (Suisse)

Phone : 19.(41).66.66.44.47 or 66.66.44.43

Fax : 19.(41).66.66.66.92

Check these stunning Diablos at this site & in the same time u'll c this green Diablo there too:

http://www.lambocars.com/diablo/diablo.htm

This modified Diablo is the best of all Diablos :grin:

Gian-Carlo, how about recording some video & sound clips of your beautiful Diablo :grin:

• 1 Monat später...

:grin:

A couple months ago I saw on ebay some guy was sellin his Lamborghini Diablo SV GTR, a green one, built in NOS System, 800 BHP. And wrote, it can go more than 75 MPH in 1st gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

• 2 Monate später...

On 2001-11-18 07:29, JoTa^7 wrote:

:grin:

A couple months ago I saw on ebay some guy was sellin his Lamborghini Diablo SV GTR, a green one, built in NOS System, 800 BHP....

I think that the "ebay-car" was a fake. locodiablos car is the only one in green; the other SV GTR is silver met. The third was yellow.... that´s all :roll:

On 2002-02-20 00:42, Henno wrote:

Hey I'm 20 years old now, so I need to know how I can afford a lambo like that before I get 21 aaah! :wink: It's a real beauty.

Hard and good work has to be your only business. Possible with finances, some network-marketing or write systems of operating instructions for computers (if you can). But it´s NOT possible to earn enough to own one if you´re clerk...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...