EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

My 512TR

imported_COUNTACH

Empfohlene Beiträge

a little more info, my 512TR will do 0-62 in under 4.5 seconds. Price when new was around $220K USD. I take her to the race tracks in North East US all the time, last summer we danced at Watkins Glen, Lime Rock, Pocono, Summit Point, even Moroso for the Cavalino Classic. Watkins Glen is our favourite cus its a challenging ex F1 track but Pocono is the fastest where we can reach 170 Mph+

I have a 2nd 512TR, 1992, that I bought wrecked. I am preparing that to be a track only car with about 500 hp but under 2900# & a Koenig body kit, should scare F40s when she's done

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Nice. You have any pictures/videos of it?. Some months ago the Koening Competition Evolution with 1000hp was for sale at mobile.de. The sound of the Testa/TR/M boxer 12 is awesome. Heard its not very comfortable to drive though. And the service costs are awesome for the b12.

I have a pic of my road 512TR posted on this site. The race 512TR is still in the shop & there is still much to be done so no pics yet. just imagine a Koenig 512TR in silver. I wont b running turbos, with 500hp & under 3000# there is not much need, besides the turbos destroy the already stressed gearbox. I'll post some pics as soon as she looks presentable.

The racing seats r not too comfortable for the road but at 150mph all strapped in they r quite comfy

I believe the 512TR weighs in around 3500 lbs. The Testarossa is almost 200 # heavier.

I would imagine the road 512 will do 0-200 in about 12 or 13 seconds.

This winter I will b upgrading the brakes. I can run about mid pack with the 355 Challenge cars but there brakes r far better than mine. Then again I waste them on the straights :smile:

Yes, the 512M was the last Testarossa. I think the wheels, fromt bumper, & rear lights r ugly though. The headlights r ok. It has titanium connecting rods & a few more hp than the stock 512TR but my 512TR now has at least as much hp as a 512M thanks to a few tricks :smile:

The 512M might b a little lighter than the 512TR, maybe 20k & it may have like 20 more hp but it shares the same frame as the 512TR also suspension & brakes I believe.

It is surely more aero than the 512TR at night with the lights up

The 512M might b a little lighter than the 512TR, maybe 20k & it may have like 20 more hp but it shares the same frame as the 512TR also suspension & brakes I believe.

It is surely more aero than the 512TR at night with the lights up

On 2001-09-25 21:11, COUNTACH wrote:

I believe the 512TR weighs in around 3500 lbs. The Testarossa is almost 200 # heavier.

I would imagine the road 512 will do 0-200 in about 12 or 13 seconds.

This winter I will b upgrading the brakes. I can run about mid pack with the 355 Challenge cars but there brakes r far better than mine. Then again I waste them on the straights :smile:

I thought it weighed around 3200lbs???

the 308QV, 355 Challenge, & Countach all weigh 3200, the 360 Challenge weighs 2900#. I wish the 512TR only weighed 3200#. in the braking zone at Lime Rock u can feel the whole rear suspension bouncing up & down Hard, pretty wild stuff

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde dich zuerst an.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...