EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Gumball race through Europe

Gast RolandK

Empfohlene Beiträge

Did somebody see the TV report about the Gumball race through Europe.

They ignored a lot of laws on their trip. Having a bunch of money in the pocket the reached top speeds of 160mph in Russia.

Roland

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

The gumball race is a race through Europe. It began in London. And the goal was to be the first. It took about 5 days I think. And at the beginning of every day everybody got his destination on paper. So they started and every car tried to be the first.

On this trip they ignored a lot of acts. Everybody has been stopped hourly. They took out a bunch of money and paid the ticket in local currency. You can not believe how much money they had to pay this tickets. hihi

On some local roads they drove faster than 150 mph. It was really dangerous especially for the pedestrians.

regards,

Roland

These people at gumball cant be mentally health, (maybe it´s the money that made them stupid kids?) These s-holes dont give a shit about human life, they think all can be bought?! NO-ONE has right to risk peoples lifes... luckily many of them lost their licenses during the trip and maybe roads are a bit safer for a while.

Yeah kim rules. Old school famous hacker. If anyone intrested i got a version of the MTV guys called Jackass program about Gumball its very cool i love the cars in the race. If anyone intrested of it just ask me i can send it 410mb. I also recorded the News on tv gonna digi it soon. And Roland kimbles car is not just a AMG its a Brabus with a 6.3l engine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seb on 2001-09-14 21:10 ]</font>

On 2001-09-14 21:04, Seb wrote:

Yeah kim rules. Old school famous hacker. If anyone intrested i got a version of the MTV guys called Jackass program about Gumball its very cool i love the cars in the race. If anyone intrested of it just ask me i can send it 410mb. I also recorded the News on tv gonna digi it soon. And Roland kimbles car is not just a AMG its a Brabus with a 6.3l engine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Seb on 2001-09-14 21:10 ]</font>

I am sorry, but it isn't a 6.3 litre engine.

There is only one Kit with a bigger cubic capacitiy of the Mercedes S 500 (everything else is chip tuning and you don't need a BRABUS plate instead of a Mercedes plate on the front and the back of the car)

Here it comes :

BRABUS 5.8, für S 430 und S 500, 400 PS / 294 kW, 597 Nm at 3000 - 4250 U/min

For the S 600 you get the following :

BRABUS 6.7 V12, 450 PS / 331 kW, 635 Nm bei 4300 U/min

But at the time, Kim bought his car, there was no car like such wit the 6.7 litre engine. The development of this engine was a few months later !!!

It is a 5.8 litre engine as you can see it here :

pic_m9.jpg

or here

pic_m8.jpg

(large) Foto of Kim's car (I drive by every day at Kim's apartment):

1963-71.jpg

If you are interested you can mail me for further information.

Best regards.....

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Gast RolandK,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Andere Automarken (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

There are nice cars from Brabus. They developed a 555 hp car (5.7 litre compressor,basis Mercedes CLK, >315 km/h max) but they failed concerning international exhaust emission standards. :sad:

Regards...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...