EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

The new Lamborghini L147

Shaunt

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 4 Monate später...
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 3 Wochen später...

it is too "techy". It is almost gimicky in appearance. It looks like it is trying to be something it isn't. Is it fast, yes, does it handle, very well. It just doesn't feel lamborghini I guess. Countach and Diablo were amazing. Murci is yet to prove itself in my eyes.

the countach was not a drivers car by any means. i drove one once... once. the diablo is a fabulous road car. and the murcielago is way better. it's faster, more comfartable, handles better, and looks better. the front-end is particularly sweet, with those headlights which are amazing. the sound is sweet. and i can't find a single fault with it. by my books it's most certainly is lamborghini enough.

well, countach was a very high performance car, and like performance cars of the day, was very difficult to drive (or drive well). Once you got it down, it was a really really cool car, and was easily the fastest thing you'd hope to see. Diablo VT and 6.0 are easily comperable to Murci. in performance. The performance numbers of murci are great, but it feels like a german car to me (well, barring the engine and shifter).

there's nothing wrong with something feelign german. first of all, it may be part of the VW conlglomerate, but it hasn't recieved anything from the VW divisions. Germans are fanatical about everything that they build, everything is designed perfectly. for example in the Porsche 944, the center console is tapered. if studied closely, one notices that the ashtray is not perfectly square, one side is angled so it's parallel with the taper of the console. there is nothing wrong with german styling or engineering. if the Murcielago is german in feel, than good for the italians, they've realized that attention to details is extremely valuable.

there's nothing wrong with something feeling german. first of all, it may be part of the VW conlglomerate, but it hasn't recieved anything from the VW divisions. Germans are fanatical about everything that they build, everything is designed perfectly. for example in the Porsche 944, the center console is tapered. if studied closely, one notices that the ashtray is not perfectly square, one side is angled so that side is parallel with the taper of the console. there is nothing wrong with german styling or engineering. if the Murcielago is german in feel, than good for the italians, they've realized that attention to details is extremely valuable.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...