EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

I love the Diablo

Gast LamboDude

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Hi LamboDude,

nice to hear that you love the Lamborghini. Here is one suggestion to have a ride in a Diablo. Carpassion.com plans to raffle Diablo rides (and other supercar rides). Just come back often and maybe you'll get a ride for free.

regards,

Roland

And believe it's absolutely cool to drive. But the most fascinating thing is the design and the sound. The sound of the 550hp going away is better than having sex (lol).

regards,

Roland

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RolandK on 2001-08-26 11:39 ]</font>

On 2001-08-26 11:38, RolandK wrote:

And believe it's absolutely cool to drive. But the most fascinating thing is the design and the sound. The sound of the 550hp going away is better than having sex (lol).

regards,

Roland

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RolandK on 2001-08-26 11:39 ]</font>

Hahahaha, I believe you. I remember seeing one on the freeway, and damn, it was so SWEET sounding.

I'd take the Lambo over sex anytime, lol.

But the only bad thing I have heard about it is that it doesn't handle too good. Is that true?

• 1 Monat später...

Hello, I'm new here.

I would like to ask apologize for my bad English, I am from Brazil and here we speak Portuguese, so take it easy on me ok? =)

Well, I would like to know if when you are in a Diablo, your head glue in the seat?

Because I had a ride in a M3 and I really can't take my head from the seat, it simply glue when it accelerates.

Almost the same on a 300hp BMW 540 V8.

I have seen some videos and it looks like acceleration is soooo slow... yeah, I know it makes less than 6 seconds to 60miles but, it looks too heavy and slow.

Lamborghini Diablo is a dream of mine since ever. hehe

I have never seen any. Here in Brazil we have only 2 or 3, but I don't know where... do you know the size of Brazil?

The bigger country on South America, it's too difficult, really hard to find them. But I have hope. =)

Well, what you guys that drove it have to say to me.

Thank you very much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DIABLO on 2001-10-11 12:48 ]</font>

• 2 Monate später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Gast LamboDude,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Lamborghini Diablo (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

here in mexico we dont have that many lamborghinis, but about six months ago there was one which was illegally introduced in the country which was the cause of a movie like cop chase in which a helicopter had to stop it by standing in front of it, it is now property of the goverment so thats one less diablo youll see on the streets of mexico. it is also my favorite car by the way

:smile: :smile: :smile: I hear you all. I am in an internet business and I know 4 guys younger than me that each have a Lamborghini and I am only 24!!!. I am working on getting my Lamborghini. If you want to check out my partners Lamborghini it is on my website.Until then I wish you all a very well New Years. You don't have to sell your mom for a ride on a Lamborghini. I can show you the way. Email me. Peace, Rigo.B

• 11 Monate später...

yes, but i do not like it. just engine, and bad quality. so, i will take them when i have time. i can post some photos of my priveous car. jaguar rxkr.

actually, it's not my private cars, mothers. but soon, diablo will be mine :):):)

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...