EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Concerns about the damage

Howzer

Empfohlene Beiträge

I have a 1987 BMW 325e. I want to make it faster and sound better. I have looked at Bavarian Autosport Powerflow Intake kits and wondered if i should buy one. I am curious of what they sound like. I also want a new exhuast that sounds better. Any suggestions

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Hi

the Z-1 engine is the same engine as your car, but for the Z-1 it needed just minor modification that any mecanic can do, for your car you should be able to fit it by your self or if your were to lazy just take it to any garage & they'll

fit it for your car.

for my car it give it little better top end power &

better throttle response & some good sucking sound while

the car is idle & playing with the throttle.

I recommened cutting out the catalytic converter first because this will give you the best sound avaliable from your car & will help the perfomance a lot more than you expect.

concerning fitting a better aftermarket exhaust system, there are so many for your model that u'll have difficulty choosing one, not like the case with the Z-1 because it was rare & very few companies manufactured an performance exhaust for it.

my best wishes to u

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...