• Antworten 269
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Aktivste Mitglieder

• F40org

• taunus

• Atombender

• Bernhard33

Gezahlt wird, was der neue Eigentümer - aus unterschiedlichsten Beweggründen - bereit ist zu zahlen. 

Es gibt z.B. zwei 250 GTO da würden sich die jetzigen Eigentümer sicherlich nicht für 60 Mio EUR (um mal bei den EUROs zu bleiben) trennen. Warum? Weil ihnen bereits höhere Gebote vorliegen und sie trotzdem nicht verkaufen. 

Der 250 GTO-Markt (sofern man bei der geringen Zahl der gehandelten Fahrzeuge überhaupt von einem Markt sprechen kann) hat eh seine eigenen Gesetze und ist oft nur über die emotionale Schiene erklärbar. 

• 4 Wochen später...
  • 1 Monat später...
  • 5 Monate später...
  • 10 Monate später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo kkswiss,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Vintage Ferrari (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
vor 15 Stunden schrieb Thorsten0815:

Im zweiten Bild, in der Mitte steht einer mit gläsernem Heck. 

War Tony damals schon aktiv, oder was ist das für eine Version/Ausführung? 

Ist wohl einer von 3 existierenden 330 LMB.

Am 8.6.2018 um 09:48 schrieb F40org:

Gezahlt wird, was der neue Eigentümer - aus unterschiedlichsten Beweggründen - bereit ist zu zahlen. 

Es gibt z.B. zwei 250 GTO da würden sich die jetzigen Eigentümer sicherlich nicht für 60 Mio EUR (um mal bei den EUROs zu bleiben) trennen. Warum? Weil ihnen bereits höhere Gebote vorliegen und sie trotzdem nicht verkaufen. 

Der 250 GTO-Markt (sofern man bei der geringen Zahl der gehandelten Fahrzeuge überhaupt von einem Markt sprechen kann) hat eh seine eigenen Gesetze und ist oft nur über die emotionale Schiene erklärbar. 

Ich habe zwar  keinen GTO, aber dafür einen recht seltenen Skoda. Ich sage bei so seltenen Autos: wenn ich das Auto heute für fünf Euro verkaufe, dann ist das eben fünf Euro Wert, aber wenn heute jemand kommt und zahlt fünf Millionen, dann ist das Auto fünf Millionen Wert. So  einfach ist das. Übrigens es gibt von dem Skoda nur noch drei Autos (zwei sind im Skoda Museum). Und mein Rekord, den ich vor 25 Jahren abgelehnt habe bei fünfhunderttaussend DM. :-D Bis heute gibt es genug  Interessenten.

• 1 Jahr später...

1962 250 FERRARI GTO 
Ferrari Royalty & Dinner with Enzo

I owned 1962 Ferrari GTO #3987, which I purchased from Otto Zipper, the Ferrari dealer in Beverly Hills, California. I bought it in 1966 for $8,000. It was the Pabst-Penske Sebring car that finished third overall and first in its class. It still had the Sebring roof light on it as well as the number painted on the side in a round white circle.

I drove it every day for a couple of years and then sold it for $10,000 to a friend, Bill Reinhart, because it was smoking. He was a member of the Grass Roots rock band. While they were doing a photo shoot with it, a horse fell on the front hood, so, now #3987 smoked and had a dented front fender.

I lost track of it until David Gaon, a close friend and owner of Chemin De Fer jeans added it to his immense collection of Ferraris. However, he purchased it without an engine for $2.5M and retrieved the original engine in Texas for another $500,000.

Ah well, it had only increased by 300 times what I sold it for…. but who’s counting? Someone is: Last year, the car changed hands again — for $52 million!

The GTO and all my other rare Ferraris that I owned in 1977 were my credentials for the elitist collectors good-guy treatment when arriving at the factory in Maranello. At the time, I owned a Super America, a 4-passenger California Spyder, Daytona, GTB 4, and three Boxers which were purchased in Rome on my way to the Ferrari factory. Not to mention the Josey Von Neumann ’58 long wheelbase Berlinetta and the three short wheelbase Berlinettas that I had sold many years before.

We arrived in the early afternoon in one of the newly purchased 4.4-liter Boxers along with my beautiful girlfriend and five of the MG Mitten very expensive and spectacular aluminum color black embroidered Ferrari jackets with the yellow/black embroidered patch, the real thing at the time.

I gave one jacket to the parts man at Maranello and he managed to get me a gear for the Daytona transmission, a windshield for the California (only 12 made), and some stuff for the Super America. He also took me over to the racing division where I sat in one of the cars being built for their drivers. The driver was very short and I had trouble fitting into the car.

I then took the Boxer over to the test track and ran a few laps all to myself. Pretty cool, all this for the price of the second jacket.

The third one went to the head of the factory customer relations, Manacarti. He invited me to a dinner in Modena that night and casually mentioned Enzo was coming. I’ll spare you the feeling I had when knowing that I was going to meet the Ferrari God of Gods.

So, girlfriend and I went to the dinner and met Luigi Chinetti, then head of Ferrari North America and the man who was keyed into getting the best cars to the people who always seemed to get them first. Luigi got the fourth jacket while we were waiting for Enzo to make his entry.

Enzo showed up with his mistress about 1/2 hour late. I presented him with the fifth and last jacket. He was quite pleased and made a fuss over it with Chinetti, who was already wearing his. So, three of the five jackets were worn at the table. I was wearing my own personal identical jacket so all in all they were four Ferrari jackets at the table.

Drinks and dinner lasted for about two hours. It was then that Enzo directed a question to me and asked me about the Ferraris I had owned in the past and currently. I rattled off the long list of cars and paid special note to #3987 as I knew it would strike a chord with him. We rattled on back and forth with Chenetti interposing to make conversation smoother.

What came next was totally out of the blue. When discussing the cars, I made a comment that they all had one thing in common. I said, “You never know if they will start the next morning.”

It was passed to Enzo who looked at me quizzically like he wasn’t aware that this was a commonality amongst all of us who owned Ferraris.

I then said, I’ve got a great idea. “Why not have the Germans build the Italian designs?”

He glared at me and said without the translator, “We tried that, Mark, it was called WWII.”

Touché Enzo!

By Mark Slotkin in Oct 2021

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...

Schreibe eine Antwort

Du kannst jetzt einen Beitrag schreiben und dich dann später registrieren. Wenn du bereits ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde dich zuerst an.

Gast
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorhergehender Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Neu erstellen...