EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Wunder schön sounds LOADED CSL 2005

Gladiator

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 2 Wochen später...
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
@Gladiator

I think you are very welcome at the trackday `05 !

With that car you are there in about 8 hours. (thats nothing, isn´t it?)

So what do you think?

Thanks Tom,

Where and when is it? We are at the Nurburgring bethwen 7-11 of august at the BMW Fahrergelangen, maybe i didnt spell that right :oops:

After that Horst von Saurma is driving the car bethwen 15-22 of august at Hockenheim and finaly at The Nurburgring. And if we are lucky he go under 7:30 X-)

@Gladiator:

The Carpassion Trackday 2005 will take place in Anneau-du-Rhin near Colmar in France (near the border to Germany) on October, 9th.

Other cars will be i.e.:

Porsche Carrera GT

Lamborghini Countach

Isdera Imperator

Isdera Erator

porsche Boxster

Porsche turbo

Porsche GT 3

M3 Cabrio

M3 E46

Opel Speedster Turbo

Mini Cooper Works S

Alpina B8 4,6

Schnitzer S3 Limousine lightweight

Ferrari 360 Spider

Ferrari 360 CS

Volvo V70 R

BMW Z4 3.0

Audi S3 special

So, there is a chance that we will read about your CSL this year in SportAuto AND see it in real life in October.... seems like a hot fall this year....

Best wishes

Lakkie

• 1 Monat später...

We have rent the Nurburgring for 1 hour the 10 of sept to try to set a great laptime, at least under 7:30 but also try for much lower time... 7:06. But that is more like a dreamtime (6:66 numbder of the beast) :-))!

Everybody that have some time ower that saturday is very welcome to visit us at the Nurburgring.

Bethwen the 29 aug and 2 sept, Horst von Saurma is the driver of the car. He atempt great time at Hockenheim and Nurburgring.

@Gladiator:

So, there is a chance that we will read about your CSL this year in SportAuto AND see it in real life in October.... seems like a hot fall this year....

Best wishes

Lakkie

Thanks Lakkie;

If we still have the car at that time there is a chance that we can come and visit. But I have some work with the upcoming FIAETCC in Italy the 16 of october, soo maybe the my time have limits :(

Mr Horst at SportAuto did 1:11:7 around Hockenheim today. Here is the the new top 10 list:

SportAutos Top 10 tider på Hockenheim hittills.

1:08:6 Porsche Carrera GT

1:09:1 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (996)

1:11:7 BMW M3 CSL LOADED O:-)

1:11:8 Pagani Zonda S

1:11:8 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (996)

1:11:8 Lamborghini Gallardo

1:12:0 Lamborghini Murciélago

1:12:3 Lotec-Porsche 911 Turbo

1:12:3 TechArt-Porsche GT Street

1:12:5 Mercedes CLK DTM AMG

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo Gladiator,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Videos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
I belive that SportAuto didnt do any Supertest of this Manthey M700, but the car is present at the Track-challange list.

The list i show is from the Supertest in SportAuto.

Ok, only Supertest Lap times. Sorry.

Let's wait & see, how fast HvS drives the CSL around the Nürburg.

• 3 Wochen später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...