EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

How to afford a Lamborghini?

duncan1988

Empfohlene Beiträge

Good luck. I'd like to try some extreme sports, some more than others. I would be more inclined to go skydiving than bungee jumping, but I would try both. I love flying, so anything where you're in mid-air is awesome. Adrenalin kick alright! Hey, there you go, open a bungee jumping business. :o:)

skydiving_06_small.jpg

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Oh cool!of course sky diving is more fun,because you are higher,faster and you have to take the control.but i think,that man should begin with an extreme sport,which is more safety,to get an little insight in the world of this sport.i think,that bungee-jumping is a good beginning to become addicted,curtainly.or do you would prefer to taste sky-diving,first,what do you think? :lol:

bungee-jumping business,good idea!but nothing too me,i would get jealous,when i would see and have to do with people who do bungee-jumping.but at the other hand,i could talk with them about it.we could have the same passion,i have to think about it. O:-)

No reason to be jealous, it's your business - you can bungee jump for free! O:-) While introducing others to the sport. You could host bungee expeditions and travel to various places. There are some great places to jump in Europe for sure.

I think I would skydive first. I'm not sure I would want to bungee too much, I think it can be harder on your body than skydiving. A skydiving business might be more lucrative too. Duncan Luft-Abenteuer! :wink:

I've always seen great potential in paraplane technology. I see sky tours, flying restaurants, and air-yahts. :)

you are right!that is a cool dream.what about the dangour?in my opinion,man should take the dangour,because everything,what is fun,is dangerous,,but one can lower the dangour,i will do this curtainly.for example to look the statistics,how long there has been no accident.unfortunately people often die,but extreme sports accidents happens less than traffic-accidents,the risk of extreme sports is a fart compared with the frequency of that accidents.i read some reports about bungee-jumping.there was written,that you are extreme nervous first,then,when you begin to fall,the fear too die overhelms you,and then,you enjoy it and you feel a joy you´ve never known before-5 seconds pure ADRENALIN!i feel the desire to test it and i am thrilled about what will happen.i will inform you by all means,when i´ve done it.we are here in the lamborghini forum and discuss about extreme sports-thats a little bit strange,but cool! :D

you only have to say,if you wanna talk about another topic with me,i am open for every topic,you can count on me. O:-)

PS:you are the coolest person to talk with,seriously. :-))!

Well, this topic is about "How to afford a Lambo" so everything we're talking about is valid. We're talking business - in the form of extreme sports. :)

I suggest being a trailblazing daredevil only if you are called to it, but skydiving and bungee jumping have been around for quite awhile, and have been perfected. So taking the danger I think is well worth it.

I think sports such as skydiving and bungee jumping can be quite safe actually. It's all in the preparation. Making sure the conditions are safe, and your equipment is in order - checking and re-checking. In skydiving for example, you have a reserve chute in the unlikely event that the main chute doesn't open. Which would only happen if it were packed wrong.

It's all very cool. Overwhelming fear being replaced with euphoria and the biggest adrenalin surge you could hope for - all in the matter of a minute or less. It can change a person's outlook on life. If something like that becomes your passion, and then becomes your livelyhood. I guarantee you'll be a happier person than most.

You're pretty cool to talk with too. O:-)

yes,i agree with you.in this topic your opinion is equal too mine.

i´ve got to know where i wanna jump know.it´s the tv tower in dortmund,the highest tv tower in germany.over 150 metres tallness expect me. :lol:

i´m sorry,that i write so late,but i had to do a lot for school,so i hadn´t time to write an answer.one further question,when i have to write "to",with one and when with two o´s?infinitive=to ,but there is a difference with the other words,could you explain?

c.u. and m.b. :)

No rush to respond, I'm always around.

You're going to jump from the tallest t.v. tower in Germany, you have it all arranged? This reminds me of when I co-piloted a plane on my 16th. birthday. When I looked into that tiny plane, I was a little nervous at first - I'd only been on airliners before then. But I went there to fly and that's what I was going to do. During the flight I recall looking at the ground through the windscreen while I put it into a nose dive, and seeing the fields 5,000 feet below over my right shoulder as we banked. It was great. I haven't yet pursued a pilot's license, but it's deffinitely in my plans.

About the spelling. You're asking when to use two O's and when to use one, correct?

Think of "too" as another form of "also". Like this ...

"You have a great looking car, and I do also."

"You have a great looking car, and I do too."

They both make sense and are okay to use, but using "too" in that sentence would be more appropriate. Using "to" would be incorrect.

"I am going to go bungee-jumping." - correct

"I am going too go bungee-jumping." - incorrect.

Hope that helps. :)

yes,thanks.

very cool,that you flought by a plane,that must be a great feeling.there are lots of nice activities which make you smiling,because of the kick---extreme sports and every single of them is special,linked with a special feeling.the exchange value from money is that what is most important,not the money itself.i didn t tell you that i do breakdance,a very cool sport,some moves make you smiling,too,because the feeling which catches you while you are doing this trick is so great-for example windmill.that shows not that i am a hip hopper-i like more breakdancing to disco-music.

what do you think about breakdancing,do you have already seen such a dance-sport? :wink:

I was at a Halloween party at an art gallery last year where about four people were taking turns break dancing to heavy bass club music. It was very entertaining - almost made me want to take it up. Although I'm pretty tall, and shorter people are probably better suited for it, like gymnastics.

yes,i can,but i am more talented in swipes(perfect),turtle(good),different steps and freezes(for example tracks and so on,very good).i am still learning windmill,i do 4 rounds,but i have to make my legs more straight,becaus that looks much better.what i want to add is that it doesn t matter,if you are small or tall,everybody can do it,but the one have to train more to improve,others need more time to improve,breakdancing is not easy!lastly,i will go on doing it because i like doing this sport.do you also do sports,what sport? :wink:

All terrain bicycling, running, and hiking.

Team sports I'm not really into, but I'm up for all outdoor pursuits. :)

bro you got to try surfing. ive been surf instructing on the side for the past 4 summers. if your ever in jersey and want to give it a shot, let me know. i love surfing, holy crap.

I have a good friend who lives in Hawaii right now, just getting out of the Navy in fact. He's been there for about 3 years. I think he's tried kayaking and rock climbing, but not surfing.

I plan to relocate to the West coast at some point, so I should look into it. Surfing, I'll keep that in mind. 8) :)

if you could learn to surf in hawaii that would be key. the way the waves break soooo easy at some of the beaches there. its so incredibly easy to learn there. just be careful when you bail.... rock and coral are so much better until you hit the bottom.

• 1 Jahr später...

How to afford a Lamborghini? Simple, go buy it. Ya you always hear the great stories of someone making great $ out of college. I graduated third in my class and all I ever heard was, nice but we need experiance. Joined the military, and decided it was no fun getting shot for less then minimum wage. Several min wage jobs later bought a dump of a house in a bad neiborhood for little of nothing. A couple decades of work, a lot of money, and inspireing a neighborhood to fix up their houses, and you could have bought a Lam for less. Ah well, I enjoy my baby.

If I had it to do over again, I'd buy a wrecked one and rebuilt it. You still end up with too much in her but a little at a time is a lot easer then that lump sum or healthy interest payments.

• 4 Monate später...

it´s one year ago, when i´ve visited this page the last time.

now my parents are divorced and i live with my mom together.

we don´t have much money, but now my newest passion is drumming.

it´s the only hobby i can afford and have fun with at the same time.

it´s a kind of art, too, besides i can say it supports being able to accept one´s emotions.

due to taste, opinions are torn,

but at least i try to find my own style, my own sound, eventually the appropriate band-members.

eventually i hope that the dream of a successful band comes true, even though it´s not likely.

but every big dream can be seen as dream, which probably never comes true.

people, who drive a lambo, have successfully tried to make their dreams come true.

either i, am convinced that this way is the right way how man is to be happy,

a dream, a way how to reach it in mind, that is all one is in need of, i think.

in the end one does not have the unconvenient feeling if one tried this or that

one could have reached the own visions how to be in harmony with oneself.

i think that the best way how to afford a lambo is:

realizing your interests, increasing your horizon about them, and then finding a way how to make money of it.

in my point of view fun=job is the most important point, what do you think?

• 2 Wochen später...

I agree, if the way you go is more fun who cares when you get to your goal. But anyway if someone really wants to own a lambo, he will do one day, however I believe that you won't find real utter satisfaction when all your money is invested in a lambo. You will probably only dare to drive it once a month beeing conscience about the fact that you can probably not afford any repairs,

I mean thats no real fun...

It was quite interesting to read about your ideas how to raise money. this entrepeneurial spirit is really inspiring, however I believe it is something valuable which is lost in our culture. (I am German as the guy starting this thread, however I studied in california, so I am aware of the differences)

I'm currently doing my MBA so being an entrepreneur is not too far for me, nevertheless I don't think its so easy going as it sound over here. I mean opening a night club, letting them girls work for you and rip off some drunk guys...sure why not, but I believe theres more about it. You need to have the right personality and you need to be in the right place at the right time. It's not impossible, not at all...but its tricky. I always remember this german guy who went to LA whith noting in his pockets to make the big buck . At first he ended up being a driver for some rich guys over there but then he opened a night club (its called Plan B, quite famous over there) and now he is driving the phantom, the SLR and some tuned ferraris. So sure ... go for it!

• 2 Wochen später...

I'm 21 years old, turning 22 in 3 weeks, i bought my first lamborghini 3 weeks ago.

Gallardo Nera 07' new model, 150km.

Many people will probably never been able to buy a Lamborghini, but i tell you, its not the most important thing in life.

It's connected to alot of Luck, being at the right time at the right moment, and doing or saying the right thing.

But it does not mean, not to work hard. When you work hard and dedicate most of your freetime to work, chances for success will come.

wish you best luck

• 1 Jahr später...

Hi all,

interesting thread, so now my thoughts:

I don't think that entrepreneurs profit only of their working employees... the employees profit also from their bosses.

Think about it.. they go home after finishing their 9-5 and then... who's still in charge of so many duties... has to keep the firm running, making strategies for the future and getting great deals for the firm so it establishes more and more on the market?

It's the entrepreneur. So I think they definitly deserve whatever they want for taking such responsibility and risk. But it's a team in the end...and like someone here wrote...tread your employees right is important... :-))!

And getting rich surely is not about becoming a laywer or doctor.... I mean.. many certainly don't have that much time left every day to enjoy live, when working 10 or more hours a day....

What counts is, that the job/project/whatever fits onces style and interests and most important passion. Motivation is a big key to success... (and some other things of course :) ) And taking moderate risks... not too much...but not too less also...

Have a nice one.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...