EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

How to afford a Lamborghini?

duncan1988

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hello!

I am a Lamborghini enthusiast since I was very young,it all began with the Diablo,as i first saw it,my love to it began.Since that time my love for Lamborghini has grown uninterrupted and I know that i wanna drive one,either a Countach or a Diablo,my biggest dream,Murcielago,would be too expensive,i admit.But the difficult question is how to make the dream true.A lot of people succeedm money,others win a lot of money.But of course i have to work hard for it.Does anybody know the taxes for Countach or Diablo?Can anybody help me finding a good job where i can make enough money for such a dream?

I am sorry for my bad english,because I am German.

Please mb :wink2:

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

You are right,we often hear,that mostly such people drive Lambos,i think,i have to save lots of money over the years,one of the requirements is a good job,sure.only by this way i can make my dream true,it s difficult,but everybody can do it,I am persuaded.I would like becoming a businessman,just step by step,i can do it,i am sure.

what do you do,are you still a student,or do you have already a job?let me know,mb :lol:

Duncan, you're darn right you can do it! There have never been more ways of making money, than in the times we live in now. And step by step is the way to go. Also finding a way of making money from the labor of others doesn't hurt. That sounds really bad, but it's all in how you go about it really, every successful business with more than one person doing the work does this. Or developing material assets that make you money while you sleep - like a night club. :)

Set small distinct goals, and build your empire one brick at a time. Keep your head, keep your integrity - treat your people well, and before you know it, you'll be making more money than you need.

About the Lamborghini, this will become one of the simplest things to aquire. Especially something like a Countach, maintaining one would could be more expensive than buying it.

Your dream is very attainable. For inspiration, check this out! - http://www.dupontregistry.com

Question, what kind of business interests you?

going to school and being a doctor will not get you rediculously rich. you will still be bound by a yearly salary. if you want money starting your own business is the best way to do it. either that or look into being a vc. either way it takes $ to make $. The only way to truely be ahead is to be ontop, not on salary.

I am still not exactly sure about which business my aim is.but to study is very important,furthermore I have to get to know more about being a businessman and at least one of my aims should be doing the bachelor and master.afterwards,there will be lots of possibilities to go on. :D do you have similiar dreams,or are you happy with your live you are living?mb :-))!

going to school and being a doctor will not get you rediculously rich. you will still be bound by a yearly salary.

No it won't, but you'll get good money and it's slightly more noble and academic than being an entrepeneur.

Being a VC is scary shit, I'll stick to having a yearly wage. I shoot to be a lawyer. I am smart enough to do whatever I want, and I choose that.

I never really liked business because it makes money off of the work of others. Take the night club for example. It makes money by grossly overcharging for drinks. Try developing a business that you can live with owning, if you choose to start a business. No sense in having money that you feel is unfairly earned.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo duncan1988,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Lamborghini (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

No it won't, but you'll get good money and it's slightly more noble and academic than being an entrepeneur.

this is how to afford a lambo. not how to be noble or academic.

Being a VC is scary shit, I'll stick to having a yearly wage. I shoot to be a lawyer. I am smart enough to do whatever I want, and I choose that.
yea and venture capitolists make some scarey money despite 28% going to the feds.

what kind of lawyer? the majority of lawyers and paralegals dont break 6 digits. and sooo much damn reading. i thought about it too :wink:

I never really liked business because it makes money off of the work of others. Take the night club for example. It makes money by grossly overcharging for drinks. Try developing a business that you can live with owning, if you choose to start a business. No sense in having money that you feel is unfairly earned.
supply and demand. if people want drinks and you can supply them then the amount of money you make depends on how badly they want the drinks, fairness really never comes into it.
the majority of lawyers and paralegals dont break 6 digits

Based on my experience, if you go to a good law school and get good grades, you will break six digits. My dad was a lawyer and is now a professor. He gets six digits after teaching for 17 years, but still gets less than when he was at a firm in the 80's. My cousin recently got a job straight out of college and he started out getting 160k a year. Some of my dad's friends make way more than that. You can live the dream by going to school and working hard. Being a VC, as I said, is risky business. I would not go into that in the current atmosphere. Being a doctor is safe, people will always need a doctor, no matter what.

fairness really never comes into it.

Depends if you're a moral, amoral, or immoral being.

Noble and academic. Being an enterpreneur can be both noble and academic depending on what business you're in. And being noble is not a requirement of holding a degree in medicine.

Every resturant/club, every store, just about every business makes money from the labor of others. Because nobody can do it all alone, and someone has to be the boss. You don't make a lot of money otherwise, unless you charge a considerable sum for your own services. And then, where do you draw the line between fair profit, and fleecing? Lawers especially are well known for profiting from the troubles of others. Legal protection is there product, but it's hardly coming from the goodness of their heart or they wouldn't charge $75 an hour. Every line of work where the workers involved are not splitting profits 50/50 is making money from the labor others. It's very often an exploitative thing, but not always.

It's silly when a company mentions " 3rd. quarter earnings ". Business' never earn anything - they make. About the night club, drinks may be over priced, but then every patron in the place chooses to be there and pay those prices. It's not just money either, you're providing employment. Colleges, Hospitals, even churches are business' with profit in mind. People right out of school who get jobs that pay them very handsomly, are allowed to make that much because the busness they work for is makeing money from many directions - i.e. from the labor of others.

In order to make big money though. Duncan will need a real interest in what he's doing, or he won't have the drive to make the material wealth. That's true of anyone. And to answer his question, I'm an artist, but I dream of getting into the film business at some point. Sorry for the long post, but this is an interesting topic.

I thought you were a "Wealthy Dreamer." But you make a good point. You have to do something you enjoy, or you will regret it. I didn't mean to say you have to have a noble job to be noble, I meant to say that being a doctor usually means you will help somebody. Most of the time you have to hurt them though :(

very good comment,I am surprised about what you were writting.you are right,exact aims are very important to come on and that it s up to me what I´ll become in future.but,i just go to school and my first aim till now is to get the general qualification for university entrance.afterthen,my second aim will be exact,then i will know what i want to achieve,which job i want to achieve and what i have to do to get this job.i point at my aims and I achieve them in little steps,so i don´t know exactly in which business i want to go,but i will look for a adequate job,I am persuaded,when the time comes,i will find this,furthermore i will work hard to get the job. :wink:

what kind of artist do you are?do you ever wanted to become a moviestar and do you perhaps call an artist actor?

please write back,ciao :)

"Wealthy Dreamer" is something I made up, it represents an active imagination, someone who listens to their dreams. The "wealthy" pertains more to spiritual wealth than material. This of course being the most important kind. It's not an egotistical statement, but it's certainly something worth aspiring to.

As for what kind of artist I am, I'm what you might call a fine artist. I create sculpture, and other large works like you might see in a gallery. The movie industry appeals to me as an actor, but especially in other roles such as director and producer -writer. I will get into independant film and see where that takes me.

What do you mean by calling an artist actor?

i didn t know whether you are an artist or an actor.an actor can also be known as an artist,so,but i know that you are literary an artist,that you would like become an actor.

i like also art,but i prefer drawing.at the moment i draw the Murcielago,in a garage,do you also like drawing?

mb :)

I love drawing, pencil on paper are my roots :) . I think one of the coolest things I've ever done was a mural I drew on the wall of an apartment I used to have. A Messerschmitt ME262 jet on one wall, and a gypsy dancer an the other.

Learning as much English as you can can be helpful, particularly if you plan to travel internationally. But if you do have an accent or even if your grammar is not perfect I don't see that as a deficit. In fact many Westerners could see that as charming and interesting. You're writing well on this forum, so I would say you are certainly proficient in the English language - far more than some Americans, believe me.

you are certainly proficient in the English language - far more than some Americans, believe me.

Yea, I second that. He's already good, if he learns more he could be really good. LNC, you are a pretty smart guy, but there are lots of ignorant and belligerent motherfuckers who think that since you haven't been in the country as long as their family has, you are immediately lesser than them.

Oh ya, you should learn as much about English as you can. Even if you are the smartest person in the world, if you have an accent or your grammar is not perfect, idiots and jerkoffs will think you're stupid.
sorry i had to fix it. hope you dont mind. i think the internet ebonix is queer, but improper grammar and whatever are quite natural if english is not the first language. i think you guys know what i mean.

oh,thank you for the compliment that i would be profecient,that makes me bold to improve my english uninterrupted.do you speak any other language than english?you know,i speak german and english,but you should hear my french,it s very terrible! :lol:

oh,i forgot.i think,you are very cool,because you do what you like to do and you earn curtainly money with your hobby.that s the positive effect,i mean,you link your hobby with earning money.you would draw,even if you would get nothing,because happiness,and satisfaction with yourself,is the most important thing,i am sure.so,it s the best thing,that can happen to you,that you earn with your hobby a little bit money.its an implicitness too you to draw,and i think it s cool to earn with that money . :-))!

I don't speak any other language besides English, maybe a few words here and there. Like I knew danke means "thanks" before I ever learned it. Maybe I was German in a past life. :lol: Randezvous is a French word, but American's use it all the time. I fully intend to study the French language. If I go somewhere, I'd like to know enough of the language to get around.

Indeed, earning money through something you would be doing anyway is the coolest thing. It's really the only way to live once you experience it. It can feel like work sometimes, but I know it really isn't.

Guten nacht. :)

oh,cool.you are also able to write some german words.at dict.leo.org you can look up translations,english-german,german-french,german-english,french-german,if

you would like to.

what do you think about fun or extreme sports?

well,i am going to do bungee jumping one of the next months.it s a little bit dangerous,but i need the kick and the adrenalin.by this way i will feel pure adrenalin,i am sure. O:-)

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...