EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

"baby bugatti" to blast in

mv

Empfohlene Beiträge

Bugatti has plans for a second model to sit below its forthcoming Ł800,000 Veyron hypercar... The Ł120,000 Ferrari 612-rival should appear by 2008.It will be a practical car useable every day, in the mould of Porsche's 911, and could look like the car our artist's impression points to.

Specifically, its layout will be that of a mid-engined two-plus-two, reviving a breed of supercar that hasn't been around since the Ferrari Mondial finished production in 1994. Running on a unique platform, but with access to VW's extensive parts bin, it could ultimately end up with a twin-clutch DSG gearbox, a drivetrain borrowed from Lamborghini, and 500bhp - either from Audi's 4.2-litre V8 in turbocharged guise, or VW's W12 unit best known for its employment in Bentley's Continental GT.

864495020.jpg

864495142.jpg

<taken from the autocar>

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Although I would love to see the car first I already have my doubts about it. The mid-engine 2+2 being the first. There's a reason why there aren't many mid-engine 2+2's around, most of the time they were just experimental flings.

For space, convinience, maintenance and other practical reasons you're better left of if you just drop the rear seats and use the space for other things.

It looks like things are really cramped in the back, if you look at the second picture you'll see a hump at the back. I would like to see the interiour, my guess is the backsteats are really cramped aswell.

I guess if ur over 6 ft and sittin in the back better learn to lean ur head forward bout 4-5 inches jus to sit comfortably but then ur back and neck will be inna qink.

U'll jus be all kinds of screwed up later that nite then ;).

These are just an artist's suggestions...the final product might be completely different and spacier at the back for sure...analysis are pointless

The analysis still applies, the rearend is going to be very cramped, unless they're planning on making a limo. A tall readend wouldn't do much good fro grip and steering.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...