EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Lamborghini Mechanic

murcielago33

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

This would be a good question to ask Lamborghini. Although, if you have to ask what training you would need, you might have a long way to go to becoming a Lambo mechanic.

Write to the service department of a certified Lambo dealer. That would be my advice.

Or i could pull u sum strings and get u a job at the Lambo dealership.

Since i am at the Lambo capital of USA in buddahphuck Mississippi. ;)

Try looking up a dealer thats close to you and give them a call and see wat's required 2 have.

I doubt, since ur asking this question, u would have the experience they would look 4 in their mechanics.

That's ur best bet

Also, you would have to love working on mechanical parts, not just being around Lamborghinis'. If you simply want to gaze in awe, and touch the car, I would suggest becoming a detailer.

Buddahphuck Mississippi - lol!

No, that would be the salesman. A detailer is someone who is paid to clean, wax, and polish a car in every way inside and out to get it looking it's best. Many dealerships employ there own. This is something you could probably do if you wanted to work for them enough. The glossy showroom cars have been detailed.

A friend of mine just opened his own cleaning service. If you have a passion for cars then it can be fun but over time it becomes long and booring. It also comes with high risks. You have to be certified to handle corosive chemicals and you have to know what you're doing cause you can easily ruine a car.

But if you really love cleaning things go for it.

There are of course detailers who don't get into the heavy chemicals. The ones who make a business simply doing all the things the owners are too busy for or don't feel like doing. Like washing, waxing, and sweeping the interior. I've seen those who have a little side business doing that, they aren't certified or anything either.

But if you are set on detailing Lamborghinis' good luck. I would seek out the advice of a professional detailer like the ones at the dealership.

• 7 Monate später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...