EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

What Lambo would you buy if you had the dosh?

BIGpassion

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

My personal choice for favorite Lamborghini has been stated a number of times.

- 2001 Diablo 6.0 SE in metallic brown, otherwise known as " Marrone Eklipsis ".

The last of the line, and only 40 built I believe ( 20 of each color, the other being " Oro Elios " or gold ). Although I have seen evidence that it's not too hard to get a hold of one surprisingly. I don't really care about the " limited edition " snob status, I just love the way the car looks.

• 2 Wochen später...

For me it would be either a Diablo GT-R with Roadster convertible upgrade and twin-turbo upgrades with custom wheels, security, audio, etc.. or a 2004 or 2005 Murcielago R-GT widebody with twin-turbo upgrade and spyder open top conversion, and ofcourse custom wheels, audio, security, etc..etc.. ....

The two ultimates ......

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo BIGpassion,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Lamborghini (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Actually IMO the murcielago will NEVER looks as good as the latest diablo's.

Diablo's represented TRUE Lamborghini style, Murcielago has been messed with by Audi BLAH!

im gonna get the murcielago cuz its trendy.

Don't you love independant thinkers? :lol:

And no, all other Lamborghinis' do not look bad compared to the Murci. Skyline is correct when saying that the Diablo is pure Lamborghini style. Murcielago was not styled with the same sense of abandon, not by a long shot.

* This is an interesting one, the Victoria's Secret Diablo. Notice how the side script has been changed to " VS ". Posing with Stephanie Seymour, Laetitia Casta and the gang.

diablovs.jpg

* Lambo911 - Are you sure you wouldn't rather have a Lamborghini Carrera GT? :wink:

I think the reason for that is because the Diablo is (for many) the ultimate Lambo. I think the reason why it took Lambo to come up with a new car is because it's hard to top the Diablo. VW and Audi try but they have yet todo it. Once you reach the top you should quit, it's only a downhill ride from there.

* This is an interesting one, the Victoria's Secret Diablo. Notice how the side script has been changed to " VS ". Posing with Stephanie Seymour, Laetitia Casta and the gang.

diablovs.jpg

* Lambo911 - Are you sure you wouldn't rather have a Lamborghini Carrera GT? :wink:

Well 2 hell with the damn car just gimmie the ladies :D:lol: I'm sure they make plenty enuff money to buy 1 and all it takes is sum sweet talkin with sum long, hot and sweaty nite of lubbins ;)

*LateNightCable - I'd rather have a Porsche Murcielago GT ;)

Once you reach the top you should quit, it's only a downhill ride from there.

True, if only all the good carmakers could do that and still remain profitable. But oh, they must constantly try to convince us that their newest stuff is the best. I'm sure glad I know better.

* Skyline, are you seriously considering gigoloship? With supermodels? So you could get your hands on their Diablo?

• 2 Wochen später...
I would buy a murcielago RGT,gallardo,diablo SVTT :)

So basically, you would buy a three car accident.

Afterall, the question is, which single Lamborghini would you buy. In your case, you would have three of them mashed into one?

:o:o *Looks at my 3 car pile up. OMG WHAT HAPPENED!, hmmmmmm what am i gonna call this thing*

**OO I GOT IT a SVTT Gallardo GT-R...*stares at the site and marvels* Wow my very own mix, I SO ESCITED!** :lol::lol:

So basically, you would buy a three car accident.

Afterall, the question is, which single Lamborghini would you buy. In your case, you would have three of them mashed into one?

mmmmm :roll:

Murcielago R-GT for sure :wink:

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...