EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

audi taken control

BIGpassion

Empfohlene Beiträge

Since audi took control over lamborghini they have released the V10 monster that is the gallardo and the outrageous murcielago. I have always been a fan of lamborghini but audi has made me a fanatic of lamborghini. The looks are astonishing on the last 2 cars, and this is also matched by the performance. If you ask me audi has done a pretty good job. Audi them selves are getting a tad more aggressive, i hear they're using the V10 from the gallardo and putting it in the next RS6.

What do uz lot think about audi taken control?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Audi being the guardian of Lamborghini is good and bad. Bad in that it makes the cars themselves more German and less autonomous, or less " Lambo ", and it also opens Lamborghini to a kind of exploitation in the form of Audi/VW parts sharing.

It's Good simply because it gives Lamborghini a very strong financial backbone to work from.

It is a shame that Audi had to take the Lamborghini Diablo out of production. My opinion is that the Murcielago looks less italian then the Gallardo. The Murcialgo looks a bit "fat" compared to Gallardo. But I really hope that Audi doesn't intefere with Lamborghini's future projects.

The Diablo had a good eleven year run, with the last versions representing the virtual pinnicle of the breed, so a replacement was probably due anyway. In my own view, neither the Murcielago or the Gallardo look too Italian, the Gallardo least of all. Although the Murci still has something of the " wild child " going for it.

If by Audi interfering with future Lambo projects you mean will they involve themselves heavily, you can be sure they will. Lets' just hope they are not overbearing about it, like parent VW.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...