SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Bugatti Veyron SUCKS

8-ball

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 94
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

Cool, University of Pennslyvania sounds nice but, im on a 5 year in St. Johns. Which is just short of Ivy League, maybe for a PHD; its 40K a year no matter how you look at it.

What type of car you getting Westside?

We discussed Westside's car choices a long time ago, back when he first became a member. Whatever happend to the E36 M3 thing? Comparitively dirt cheap I tell ya.

As for the topic at hand, the McLaren may have been "out of control" at 240, but then no car is in control at that speed, even the Bugatti. One turn of the wheel and your toast. You don't drive at 240+, you simply you hang on. :o

We discussed Westside's car choices a long time ago, back when he first became a member. Whatever happend to the E36 M3 thing? Comparitively dirt cheap I tell ya.

As for the topic at hand, the McLaren may have been "out of control" at 240, but then no car is in control at that speed, even the Bugatti. One turn of the wheel and your toast. You don't drive at 240+, you simply you hang on. :o

I decided that there would be no point to go with something that would soon be doubly old news. I got into Princeton. I don't know if my parents can afford to get me a nice car now, their contribution is 15k, in addition to the money they're already paying for my brother (20k). Perhaps our tuition will total 30k/year. My parents are pretty wealthy (around 130k/year, my mother will start work soon, own home), but I'm unsure whether they can afford to get me a 30,000 dollar car.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo 8-ball,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Bugatti (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

The Veyron is a design project to restore the "bugatti" brand, its aim was not to make money - each car cost £5 Million to build - and they sell then for £800,000.

Its the ultimate car, it has the handling of a Lotus Elise and is the fastest production road car in the world. If you let the Maclaren F1 set off and get to 120MPH then set off the Veyron, the Veyron would beat it to 200Mph - that is something special, faster than an F1 car.

The styling is controversial, but after seeing one in the flesh i just am amazed by the way it looks, you cant dismiss the car because you dont like the looks of it.

Oh, the engine produces 3000 BHP but only 1001 of it gets translated to the road - as 2000 get lost in the engine, the hydraulic lift for the spoiler, the 4WD system and so on. Now that is something.

The E36 M3 is about to become double old news? But it was always good news. Nearly 20 years has done nothing to taint the coolness of an E30 M3 for example.

You should wait to get the big dollar car for when you graduate actually. No sense getting an E46 and balancing it with crazy tuition as well.

It (Bugatti Veyron ) has the handling of a Lotus Elise.

Oh heavens no!

Oh, the engine produces 3000 BHP but only 1001 of it gets translated to the road - as 2000 get lost in the engine, the hydraulic lift for the spoiler, the 4WD system and so on. Now that is something.
you are exadgerating right?
you are exadgerating right?

No he isn't I am sick of this car...

V16 twin turbo charged engine... car costs 5 million to build is designed to bring back the status of the Bugatti brand.

makes 3000hp, 2000hp is lost from extreme heat and most of this power goes into cooling down the engine. The rest is lost in the driveline.

1001hp rated

987hp SAE rating

such power losses must be a stretch. an awd system definitely never takes more than 20% of power. i also doubt that random parasitic whatever(hydrolic pumps, alternator, etc.) would ever rob more than 20%. ive never seen any solid sources on anything like what is being said.

I figure you guys will enjoy this video.:wink:

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=5EA99E1D-0568-4069-840B-9C4697F9A297&p=0

I love the 5 Veyrons driving by, just listen to them roar. Watch the whole video to see the Veyron go 0-210kmh.

Old repost. Check page 5. :wink:

So as to settle the current discussion.

"The engine produces 3000 hp but it takes 1000 hp to cool it, another 1000 hp get lost by heat and gas emissions and the remaining 1001 bhp are available at the wheels."

• 3 Wochen später...
that is really rediculous. although people have been saying that about the car for quite some time now

u dont know wot ur on bout son?!i like most people have my few chosen favourite cars/supercars(r reg black 98 911 +gt3 aero kit etc,gorgeous! which i swore i would own b4 i was 25! well i was a year late of achieving my goal and she was my dreamcar,sadly i wrote it off at 150mph and rolled bout 8 times!no windows even smashed, and me and my friend came out shaken but unscathed!! 100% german marvel?i still have not got over it...dont think i ever will? so onto my 2nd choice of car to help fill the porsche shaped wound to my heart,totally different in all ways ,the 1997 500sl conv. with hardtop glassroof/silver/amg split rims ∧ lowered too much!! a real stunner,my thoughts are what do i get after my black beauty? so i got this and it looks a million bucks when polished up with my new alpine upgraded system(headrest screens+matching unit,cdt-h.d speakers replaced allround means u and anyone in the next st. can hear what track im playin!thus sounding a mill 2!.so after gettin my point across that i am a hardworkin middleclass enthusiast of select sports cars with hard learned experience and appreciation of beatiful beasts that most folk will never even sit in let alone own!,but 4 some of us who want our dreams 2 come true so badly,actually make it to personal glory!and who is one man 2 stand in the way and critisize another mans dreams ,and his efforts within his life to achieve those dreams?!(sadly as ive seen 4 myself there are men,well people who have no dreams,no goals,or aspirations of their own?so resent those who try to do their best and who arent miserable,pissed off chancers that have nothin and never will coz they know they wont amount to nothin!)typical sentense

that is really rediculous. although people have been saying that about the car for quite some time now

of a non producer! clearly this bugatti vehron is the most awesome car ever produced ,power alone is incredible yet the looks are prestiges with roar power stated proudly with every line?! this is the best lookin car(i dont change my mind often)i have seen in years ,there are sexy supercars that we all would love to own,from all over the world we have machines of beauty ..italians,the germans,the dutch and americans have all produced cars of different prices,some affordable to some and some not? but let me be clear on my point that this car is a masterpiece of design and technology and many will share my view when i say there is nothing that holds the majestic superiority over the road as the vehron! so shut your whining and dont be mardy just coz u aint got one !and never will!we dont wanna hear u chattin fart!so button it while the rest of us folks enjoy our dreams!!!?(p.s i know what im talking about!!???)"wot that his cars slow!!?? ha!ha!ha!)

you sir, are an idiot. i have respect for the veyron, just non for you.

why the hell are you attacking me? have you read any of my posts? more importantly can you read? you cant write. grammar and paragraphs are both concepts that seem too advanced for you.... so until you get an education and learn to type i wont be trying to understand what you say.

who the hell are you anyway turd? what do you know?

heh.... turd....

i dont know if this has been discussed yet but did you know that the veyron costs bugatti 5mill to produce? they lose money on each one, but it was done just to be the fastest.

well thats what top gear said anyway.....

Mr. Tubad, I regret to say this, but you are an *****.

Let me do a quick recapitulation of your marvelous achievements as of late:

• Insulted a long-time, honest, and contributing member.
  • Made unsubstantiated claims as to what cars you own (quite possibly fantastic ones).
  • Spoken in the worst English I have ever seen coming from someone who seems like a native speaker. I honestly had to strain my eyes to read your "writing."

Who are you, anyway? Do you think we're all impoverished dreamers who will never contribute to society? I definitely have respect for every individual on this site, whom I know to be hardworking, honest people.

Let me ask you a simple question: how do you type documents at your job (assuming you have one)? I expect that you, a new member, should treat everyone here with the same respect you reserve for your peers. Let me end this with Harvard's famous chant. That's alright, that's OK, you're going to work for me someday.

So **** you then.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...