EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

stretch ferraris?

mercedes_mad1

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I highly doubt that you took that pic or saw it in London because the car is owned and operated by a limousine company in Manhattan, NY and the car is parked right infront of Central Park in that picture. There is just one of it and the limo company had it made, it's not a original Ferrari.

Here are some more pics:

NYFerrariLimo1.JPG

NYFerrariLimo2.JPG

NYFerrariLimo3.JPG

NYFerrariLimo4.JPG

Here's another Redneck, I guess he was thinking: "I'm gonna build me a ve ra re, one of them long ones".

f40paul.jpg

oh rite my friend sed he took the pic in london but hes probablt lying

Now it's your friend who took the picture, you're right,"he" probably is lying.

Those top two pictures, it sure got dark quick didn't it? The reason they make limos like that, is because some people actually feel cool riding around in a 60" stretch Ferrari knock-off. Personally, I would feel a whole lot more " cool " as well as dignified riding in the white 740iL next to it.

if ever i become someone to be chauffered around, i have for some time known i want to be driven around in a jaguar XJ, it has the wood tray tables in the back, the amazing connolly leather, and it is so classy, dark green, blue or black, it's the perfect car to be driven in.

Jag XJ huh, I've come to think of the XJ as kind of the " poor man's Bentley ". Not that XJs' are second class, certainly not, but the Bentley has the same Connolly leather and fine wood effect, but with just More of the granduer.

i don't need reclining seats nor footrests. I've been happy in cars for a long time without them. The maybach looks like a glorified S-Class, it is an amazing car, but it just doesn't seem to have that much prestige, i guess it just lacks name recognition, if you said rolls royce, everyone knows what that is, maybach, not so much.

Latenight, i see it like this, the XJ is pretty covered in fine woods and connolly leather, i don't think there is anyplace left to put it, it has hand woven wool carpet (vanden plas edition), and tons of power and a very sexy and feminine look, why would i pay more money for a car that is nothing but snobbier and stodgier? The bentley is just throwing it in you face you have money, and i'm not really for that. The XJ is everything i'd need, and personally, i find it better looking than the bentley.

Since when did name recognition mean anything to auto enthusiasts? And an XJ might be less money and less snobby, but if you're riding in a Bentley regularly, you're probably living in a place where driving a Bentley is not exactly an example of showing off.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo mercedes_mad1,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Thats' true.

I can understand the appeal of the old XJ, I like it myself. But the new one holds no appeal for me. My purpose for having a Bentley would not be to flaunt wealth, or stick it in people's faces, I'm not into that either. I would choose it because a Bentley is one of the last truely " hand crafted " motorcars. I think of an Arnage as formal rather than stodgy. And the performance is by no means stodgy either. Unlike a Jaguar, you can also have it built anyway you like, take a button off a favorite piece of clothing, and they can paint it that color.

A Jaguar is great, but it's become increasingly " Fordified ", Maybach is very luxurious and grandiose, but like a super expensive S-Class, a Benz owner's dream. And Bentley may be owned by VW now, but as long as there is an Arnage, it's still a B-E-N-T-L-E-Y.

• 1 Monat später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...