EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

jaguar xj-13

djfux69

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

i know i know. the jag sedans have some power.... but they dont have the power and feel of that car!! id surely takean m5, rs6, or s600 over the jags. they need to add some "groundshaking power" as you put it :D

XJR nearly keeps up with the E39 M5, it may not be as sporty, but it is more refined, maybe that is what some people are into? The next generation XKR will be pretty light and fast, capable of giving M6 a good run, and eating CLK55 alive. They do need more power, but their current strategy of making their cars lighter isn't bad either.

yeah, i agree with that. i mean what good is 600hp if you weigh 5000lb? im exagerating of course... but you get my point. light weight is always the way to go, it lets you use your power better. why do you think the lotus elsie with 190hp can run 12 second 1/4s? because it weighs as much as my motorcycle! again an exaggeration but you get my point :D

• 4 Wochen später...

don't like the XJR? How, it is elegant, feminine, sexy, gorgeous, lightweight and well appointed. It has great power, and per the dollar, the best value and best performing car in the segment. The only car that can outdo it in the segment costs almost twice as much.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...