EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

F50 vs. Enzo

P.I.M.P

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

The Enzo beats the F50 hands down for performance. But that's not everything. The F50 looks better, the Enzo still looks good, but not as good as the F50. The F50 also is a classic, while the Enzo is not. Maybe it will some day, but not yet.

actually, the performance differential is minimal, the Enzo is only slightly better in terms of performance, and what little it has there, it is easily made up for by it's praying mantis looks.

i just don't think Enzo has much an F50, maybe F60 will get ferrari back on track, but enzo almost seems like a blunder.

body style wise i think the most appealing thing about both these cars is that u can see the engine in the bak thru the mesh, more so in the F50, performance wise, the enzo may be a better athlete, but the F50 was made 7 years before the enzo, and it can still keep up but it will always stay a tick behind, i have heard a F50 in real life, (i've never even heard the enzo even online) and nuthing has ever sounded better to me, and i also like the fact that the F50 has a stickshift, unlike the enzo where its gearbox is electrohydraulic and its all computer shifted (only u cue it), and the F50 had no driver gadgets, it was a raw beast, unlike the enzo wer the enzo has more systems than nasa on it, in a nutshell i guess i'm saying i'd take the F50, but hey i've never experienced an enzo

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo P.I.M.P,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari F40 / F50 / Enzo (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

STATS AREN'T EVERYTHING..... Many may say that the F50 may drive better, I think that it looks much better, I think that it sounds better..... Something so small as a fifth of a second doesn't make one car better than another.

• 2 Wochen später...

i love stickshift, dont get me wrong, but i love the fact that you dont have to take your hands off of the wheel on an enzo for anything short of scrot itch :D . i think it is awesome how most of the controls are on the steering wheel. i agree that asthetically the f50 is more appealing, but the enzo isnt all bad, i just think the front doesnt exactly match the back... its not like i would complain if soemone gave me either one though.

• 4 Monate später...
whats ur point u arent really comparing anything

Again if you have nothing better to say, don't say anything at all. If we really need to explain to you why we're comparing the F50 to the Enzo then I doubt you are a real car fanatic.

I'd easily choose the F50 becuz it looks better, the feel, the power, light-headedness u get from the sheer force, the absurdly loud V12 noise, the challenge of losing control over the beast and the fact that it was made almost a decade ago and still damn fast.

I was really never a fan of the Enzo and still really ain't. The front looks like shit.

Midas well call it Pinnochio with a nose like that.

I love the Koenig F50 and would take it inna heartbeat.

It's the beasts of the beast and i've heard it; it's amazing and it makes u wanna

goto the bathroom with lotion in hand. :lol:

So go ahead and rape me, i'd still be happy with my car. :D

Newayz, i love the security of having every device under the sun to help keep me on the road when i want 2 be but there's times where i don't wanna be kept on the road and try 2 be forced off while relyin only on ur skills to not land u in a ditch.

It's all about the feel of the car, how emotional it makes u after u've driven it and the lasting impression it leaves on u.

F50 would do that, Enzo would not.

Again if you have nothing better to say, don't say anything at all. If we really need to explain to you why we're comparing the F50 to the Enzo then I doubt you are a real car fanatic.

what i mean is y is he tlking about stikshift not about the cars abnd i like the enzo better

• 2 Monate später...

Enzo vs. F50 is a no-contest. Most of you are right, the stats won't tell you the difference. At 190mph, no production car on the planet generates downforce like this... no production car in its right mind would want to compete with the Enzo on a high-speed chase through the Taconic Parkway in NY for example... or interstate 78... any NY people here... stand up and vow that those are awesome sweepers!

Plus, it has superior shifting capability along with brakes only the insane Carrera GT can match. Now THAT would be a sweet match up.

• 10 Monate später...
I think that the Enzo is better, but the F50 has more racing feeling, because the Enzo is too luxury :-))!

Translation : "I like the Enzo best because it's wild and new, but my heart is with the F50. I also like pot."

O:-)

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...