EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Aston Martin DB7 GT

kleinefisch

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Gallardo is faster, but GT actually has a personality, sexy and tempting styling, and a smooth V12. You give up 15% performance to take by 50% in personality and original character (admit, gallardo is as much an audi as anything).

My money would go to the Aston.

i like the Aston it looks nice and seems gr8 performance wise. I don't really like the Gallardo looks cheaply made sorta plasticy and over priced. So i'd go with the Aston as well but doesn't the back SORTA look jus alike to the 94-99 eclipse's tail end? I dunno it looks sorta alike 2 me. I'm talkin bout jus the tailights and the way its shaped, not the exhaust.

The Gallardo would get lots of people looking at you, and it's of course fast. The Aston is fast too, probably better suited for comfortable everyday driving, has a very nice interior, and will get you looks too. I'm thinking the parts for the Aston could cost a lot less than Lambo parts, considering a lot of it is Ford based. Once Gallardo production gets rolling, you will probably want to be seen in the Aston anyway. I would go with that, it's a car you can drive any time.

Besides, the ladies probably like a gentleman in an Aston Martin.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...