EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Replacement for 456GT

LeeJay

Empfohlene Beiträge

What does everybody think of the initial drawings of the sucessor to the 456GT, due to be unveiled in January in Detroit?

Same sort of lights at the back as the Enzo. £170,000. 180mph +. Aluminium chassis and panels. 540bhp.

Anyone know anything else, have any more pictures?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

The replacement for the 456GT due out early next year has been called the " 2+2 Ferrari ", but is rumoured to be named the " 460M ".

It will have a lower weight than the 456, due to an aluminum space frame and body panels, and is to be powered by a detuned version of the Enzo's 6.0 V12, producing some 550 horsepower with increased low-end torque. Top speed will be close to 200 mph, and the car will also be higher priced than the 456. A range of transmissions should be available, with a 6-speed manual among them.

* Here are some initial scetches ... The long hood and body sculpting look pretty nice. Hopefully, the front end will look better than that though.

456_01.jpg

456_04.jpg

456_02.jpg

I quite like the front end, although those lights remind me of a Lotus Elise.

It would be nice also to have had a proper shot of the back. We can see the lights but it would be good to know whether they have ruined the car by mucking around with the back of it, like on the new Lambo

Hopefully they won't change it too much from these drawings though.

Yeah, the front end does'nt look bad, but it's a little derivative, like an Elise as you say. It needs to be destinctive, although not " Enzo destinctive ".

I found a side shot of the car that wouldn't post, but no rear shot. From this angle, it looks like it may be a little fat butt. Hopfully it comes off alright.

Do I see a hint of Corvette design in those lines? Hmmmm ...

It'll come off alright. Some Ferrari's aren't as attractive as others (it often comes down to personal taste) but I don't think Ferrari have ever made a car that was unattractive. Although, if you look at this in a certain way, with the front grill and headlights, it sort of looks like a smiley face!

They will have to change that but not make the front bulky and keep the lines flowing and sharp.

Corvette? Very long front, fat behind. Sure, why not?

I think it's gonna look like this (the 460 GT):

20030516090906560-450.jpg

f460gt0.jpg

11.jpg

Here are a few spy photos of the veiled version of the 460 GT in testing:

ferrari460_360.jpg

460gttest05.jpg

460gttest04.jpg

460gttest01.jpg

460gttest02.jpg

460gttest03.jpg

460gt01.jpg

460gt02.jpg

460gt03.jpg

Here's the "Estate" or "wagon" version of the 456GT:

456combi.jpg

venice.jpg

Here's a Ferrari 420 Modena, just for the hell of it:

420modena.jpg

And the Ferrari 400 Modena:

7018_image.jpg

And here are a few 360 Challenge Stradale pics, just because I thought they were good photos:

360-n-gt-s-n-7.jpg

360st4.jpg

360st3.jpg

360st5.jpg

Agreed, some of those spy pics look like Porsches. And an estate, I dont care if youre the Sultan of Brunei, you just dont get estate Ferraris, its disgusting. Jay, I would have to disagree with you that Ferrari never made an unattractive car. Look at it, it makes me sick.

• 1 Monat später...
  • 3 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo LeeJay,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari 456 / 612 (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Are you joking Pimp? Ferrari has done something " gay " like make a station wagon, a number of times I think. The wagon you see is the real thing.

One of the people who asks Ferrari to do such self demeaning things is the Sultan of Brunai. There is a thread about his Ferrari that looks like a Saturn in here.

As a wagon though, I can't really say that car looks bad, Ferrari or not.

I just have top say to everyone that do believe that Ferrari would sere-produce the estate wagon of 356, that the estate wagon is only built for the Sultan of Brunei. He has the only two models of the 356 station wagon. The sultan also has a Bentley 4X4... :o

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...