EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Porsche Boxster S

PorscheFanatic88

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

So what are you asking? You sound as if a mafioso is going to kill you if you don't get all the facts by 5 pm this evening. :D

My opinion is that it's a fun, sporty, and fast little entry level Porsche. But there are cars that are even more fun, fast, and sporty for less money.

The standard model needs more power.

If all else fails, SCREAM! :wink:

This should be in the Porsche forum should'nt it?

yes

tell by the end of the day or else.

just the same, the regular boxster is plenty fast, the S is more flexible, it has more well rounded torque, wheras the regular boxster, while still quick, has be be revved hard.

hanlding is amazing, steering is phenomenally poor, the interior is flawless, ergonomcis and seating are without repraoch.

the exahust note is increible, i love mine. I bought it over a number of other, M roadster, SLK32, vette, carrera even. it's a great car.

the porsche mauffia came after him.

they tell me if i say anything questionable, they'll put a hit out on me.

be careful, these people are dangerous. i wish i could get out! :D

poor porschefanatic. shouldn't have gone againt the family :roll:

Upgrade to a 993 or 996? The 928 is really a different class of car when you take into consideration it's a front mounted V8. I hardly think it's outdated, or beneath a 911. There is a lot of life in those cars.

just a different type of car. you can't expect 911 and 928 people to neccesarily see the beneifts of each others cars. I think 928 is great and has a lot of tuning room, but the 911 is a naturally better layout.

• 1 Monat später...

i walked away with mine loaded with quite a few options for $50,800. Not a bad deal i don't think, it's only a bit slower straight line than say an M3 or Vette, faster through the curves, and has the whole porsche thing going on (the low slung sexy body, the sound, the hood ornament, lol), all things considdered, it is a good car, not the best for the money, but not bad either. Either way, someone in the family has wanted a porsche all his life, and liked this one over the carrera 2, so go figure.

I'm sure there are a number of cars on the market that carve up corners better than a Boxter. It's not like the most stable and lightning fast handler ever built or anything. The Mazda RX-8, while no match in a straight line has some pretty great moves of it's own, with it's 2,940 lb. curb weight, balanced chassis, and .91g grip. And what about the M3 CSL? Take any E46 M3 for example, and if it's faster than a Boxter in a straight line, there ain't no way a Boxter is catching up for some curves, since M3 is no roast beef in that department either.

actually, in a comparo of SLK32, Boxster S, Corvette C5, and M-Roadster, the boxster S was the best handler, and it is an amazing and very stable carver of corners, and an RX-8 is the same weight, front engined, and designed to comfortably carry 4.

i'm not saying it's a class leader, and to be honest, getting it wasn't my idea, but i'm saying the one thing it has is handling, it is quick, it is luxurious, but not best in class, but when it comes to handling, it is hard to beat.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...