EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Wanted: Porsche 928 S4 5 speed

jterp

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 2 Wochen später...
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Where are you located? I know of a few for sale in canada that sound really nice! I, unfortunately, am real busy at work and cant make any long trips for a while so I will probably miss them (cant bring myself to buy a car without seeing it first) If you're actually looking for one I could set you up with some leads.. Let me know.

Yes I actually am looking for one. I wanted to buy a relatively cheaper Porsche along the lines of 928, 944, or 968. My location is written below my sign-in name. I live north of Vancouver. If you know of any there, please let me know. I'd appreciate your help with this. I'm looking for a black, silver, or white 928 (not neccessarily an S4). Porsche 944's and 968's are good too, and if I find a good one for a good price I'd seriously consider buying. I know of someone near my area who bought a silver 1989 944 Turbo for less than $15K Canadian. Anyone who knows anything about prices and car value will know that that's very good. If I can find a 928 (preferrably 1988 models or newer) for under $12K it would be great. Any help is appreciated.

I dont know anything about the geography of canada, all i know is that there is a 928 S4 5 speed in ottawa (20k - US) and one in toronto (15k-US).If you're only looking to spend 12k you might as well set your sights on the 944. A 928 is good shape, (especially an s4 5 speed) is hard to come by and most sellers know it. A 968 tends to bring in a good bit of money as well. If you're interested in either of these cars I can give you the guys' email addresses.

Well, that's not gonna do much good. I live in Vancouver (west coast). Ottawa and Toronto are eastern cities. I'm looking for a local one. If the guy you're talking about has anything in Vancouver, then that'd be good. Other than that, I'll have to go looking around in Vancouver. But thanx anyway. And good luck finding your 928 S4 5 speed. I think I may be able to find one for you around Maryland. If I do I'll tell you. And if you have any other questions (or if you're looking for anything else) then feel free to ask.

- Izzy

Thanx for the addition. I myself could probably add another three to four hundred photos or so, but this page has become slow enough to load as it is, so I won't.

lol. me too. I love the 928 so much I have nearly a whole zip disk full.

Well, I'm looking for a 928 or a 944 or a 968. You know, something that looks kind'a like an old Mazda RX-7 (and not so much like a Porsche 911) so that when people see it in my school's Parking Lot, they won't immedately recogize it as a Porsche. that way I'm safer. And I'll probably save myself some broken windshields. And they won't scratch the paint as bad!

That's usually how it is. The ride you want is half a continent away. I could probably find a lot of good cars in other Canadian provinces, but they wouldn't be local cars, and in a year or two of me bringing them over here to the west coast the cars would rust like you won't believe. Life has a way of being exceedingly challenging sometimes.

• 3 Wochen später...

I can find some with less miles here for just over $15K, and besides yours are in New Jersey. Way too far away. And I prefer local. Maybe you know people around here though.... And by the way, I am now more interested in 944s than 928s. If you can recommend something in my area (if you know, that is), I'd be interested, and I'd appreciate it very much.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...