EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Which would you rather have?

PorscheFanatic88

Empfohlene Beiträge

Ok guys...I just got back from the Hamptons, and I need your opionions on something...If you had a choice out of these three cars, which would you rather have...

Porsche 911 Carrera

SL55

Ferrari 360 Modena

My personal opinion is the 911 but which would you say..Please say your reasons why...

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Never had a thing for Porsche, but I do respect and recognize their supperior tech and engineering. You gte alot of value for your money, you could sell the car in a few years and still get the same amount of money.

SL55 is my pick. Very comfortable, sexy and agressive car. Although it would be a much better car if the stock interior didn't look so ugly. Designo can do miracles. A little too expensive for what you get but the same could be said about the complete MB upper line.

The new line of Ferrari's don't do it for me. If it was a 355, 348 or 512 then I'd go for it all the way. But for the money and the car you get, no. People who get satisfaction out having the Ferrari logo on the hood would buy this car, I wouldn't.

The SL55 is a boat. No matter how many horsepower that sucker can put out, my uncle has one. It is very very fast and a gorgeous car, but you can feel it is grossly heavy.

The 360 is a ferrari. Reliability is somewhat sad, parts and service are wickedly expensive, and are very hard to find.

The 911 is a great mix of the two. Top notch performance in a reliable quality package. I'd have to say the 911 all the way.

Well, if I wanted to think like an Enzo buyer, I could get the Ferrari, sell it, buy a 911, and have a tidy profit left over. But if it were my own money, and I had to drive and maintain this car, I would get the 911.

The SL55 is cool, but to drive everyday I like the 911 for it's sporty, no fuss, go anywhere feel.

What kind of 911 are you talking about, Turbo, Cab, C4S??? And what type of driving are you doing? Based on my driving/likes, I would buy the 911 C4S or GT2. The SL55 reminds of something an older person would drive, I am sure a car that big tends to roll through the corners. As for the Ferrari, a few people I know who own both Porsche and Ferraris have told me they can't really enjoy the Ferrari as much as the do the Porsche because they are not built as well as the other (take that for what it is worth).

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo PorscheFanatic88,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Porsche (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
Why not? Because the Turbo isn't one of the choices, nor the GT3.

* Porsche 911 Carrera ( C4S )

* Mercedes SL55

* Ferrari 360 Modena - Are the choices, would you still choose a 911?

Well if you're going to be picky... :roll: Still the 911, because my arguement still stands - it's the least hated of the pack, in any shape or form. The same would be true of any incarnation of any car above - still the 911.

SL55 is a barge, it may be fast, but still a barge. F360 is very sporty, in fact some times too much. Painful to have serviced, unreliable.

The 911 splits the middle, a best of both worlds.

Why do the Italians make their sportscars so impossible to work on? They have that reputation more than anyone, do they just not care? All this business about having to remove the whole engine just to work on the transmission or whatever seems pretty simple to avoid. Maybe it's all that hand crafted framework getting in the way.

At the very least, allow for the entire rear clip to open up. Some have that, but alot don't.

it is sad. Italian design has always been form over function. Hundreds of italian bombadiers died because italian planes in WW2 were designed that way.

so what if is 10 grand in labor to swap a clutch, it's sexy as hell.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...