EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

upcoming "made by italy" cars

mv

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

fair enough. the enzo would loose a lot of exclusivity though. The 4.7L V12 in F50 was never used out of F50, neither was the Flat-12 out of F512TR, both of those had very high development costs.

• 2 Wochen später...

The Alfa Romeo Coupe GT is one sexy car. It's worth taking the Alfa engine out and having it put in a display box in your front room, 'cause it's a work of art! I'm not too sure about the Quattroporte, though. Are there any other than the official photos of it? I hear it looks much better in the flesh, however.

I don't know about everyone developing a V10, they say the costs are prohibitive for many...

Yeah, the Brera is really cool, I wonder what Alfa will end up powering it with. There is no such thing as an " expensive engine ", Ferrari makes that stuff for a living, they just slap it together and put it out, that expensive talk is just hogwash :roll: . A reason to justify an insane price.

Nothing costs anything these days, it's all hype." Handcraftsmanship " is pumped out on a production line.

i am saying that the castings for that engines, as well as the plethora of sophisticated parts that have to be machined and electronics suites make it unreasonably expensive.

BMW said they would loose money selling their F1 engine for less than 15 million dollars, ford sells theirs at profit for 3 million.

Brera is awsome.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...