EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Tires

PorschePlayboy928

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

I have brigdestones on there for street tires. I want a spare set of tires for auto cross and track days so I don't wear these tires out so fast. The last set I had only lasted 10,000 miles.

your jeep couldn't tow your porsche to the track? You could get a 2nd set of wheels for autocrossing. That would be sad. Get in your porsche suv to tow your porsche sports car to the track. that is almost gm. hop in your chevy truck to tow your vette to the track. what is the world coming to. Ferdinand porsche is rolling in his grave.

My plans were to buy a new set of wheels for "street use" and use the stock wheels for auto-x and DE events. The problem is: No place to store a trailer for the Jeep and I don't want to put dirty wheels in the Porsche after an event, assuming they fit. What I will have to do is have someone follow me with the wheels/tires in my jeep. Nothing is easy!!!

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo PorschePlayboy928,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Porsche (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

no no no, c'mon man

it just doesn't look cool when you drive your car to the track, it has to arrive via trailer, as though it were royalty, too good for being driven on streets. it just has a whole image to it.

I would like to get an enclosed the same color as my car with a giant Porsche crest on the side and Porsche in Silver on the sides. A few guys in my region PCA have them.

Mine will be hunter green (just like the land rover, just like the porsche) and will have a small porsche crest in the corner. Underneath it will say "Need I say More?".

Will i actualy buy the trailer? Maybe if I can ever get away with racing the boxster. probably no time soon.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...