EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Bugatti are bust?

imported_felix

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Highly unlikely. Bugatti is owned by VW. VW has put alot of money into Bugatti and the Veyron project so they can show the world what their W engine layout can do. I don't think they would just let Bugatti die like that.

PHEWPH!!!

Thanks everyone. I would have practically cried if the veyron had gone to waste!

What is everyones opinion on the veyron? On a scale of 1-10 (10being the highest)

I know everyone will hate me for saying this, but I would give it a 6.5. First, I just think it is a very ugly car. Period...I don't think that there are any good looking parts of it. I hate the grille, headlights, hood, rear shape, spoiler, exhaust system, and the shape of the windows. I also think that a QUAD TURBO W 16 SHOULD GET WAY MORE THAN 1001 HP. Ferrari is able to get a plain 6.0 liter v-12 to push out 660 hp. I also think it should be a lot faster for the power it has. The Mclaren F1 has almost 400 hp less than the Bugatti, but does 0-60 mph in only .2 seconds less and has a top speed only 10mph less. I would like to see Mclaren build a quad turbo w16. How fast do you think that would go? Everyone loves the Bugatti for its speed, but look at the size of an engine! Of course it will be fast with an engine that big. If I built a car with two jet engines in the back that could go 275 mph, would you like it, or would you just think it is stupid and can't be compared with cars with normal sized engines? That is how I feel about the Veyron. Yes, it is fast, but no, it cannot be compared to regular v-12s, etc.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...