EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Boxster or Z4??

colinsmith

Empfohlene Beiträge

What arty may have been trying to say here was that for a lot less money, the S2000 is as fast as the porsche... Now, you can throw in little qualifiers here and there to say the porsche is a better car -- that is a personal opinion and infact, is one that you may be right about. Number to number though, the s2000 is as quick...

Now on another note, what is this nonsense about a speaker in the z4 playing engine noise?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

My choice would be the BMW Z4. It's close enough for performance to the Porsche, while the maintenance, and gasmileage (about 3 liters less on 100 km) favour the BMW by a lot. Price wise the BMW is way more affordable.

And yes, if Porsche, than the 911. I never liked the back lights on the Boxster. But if you want pure performance, the Porsche brings the power more aggressive on the road.

For handling I'd take again the BMW. But I'm a Bimmer guy, so that's just my preference, the Boxster is surely an excellent car. But for the money I get a boxster, I get my BMW suit up a bit.

• 4 Monate später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...