EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

X-30

PorschePlayboy928

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

X30 Dark Maple Burr wood steering wheel

But you seem to be talking about a package instead of a single component. Maybe it's a package featuring this steering wheel and matching interiour?

I'm 99% sure that what you are talking about is this steering wheel because packages also have their own codes liek this one:

Y04 Carbon fibre package

Y17 Leather console options package

Y65 Leather dash package

Or like this:

Y Wood package

Y6 Wood tiptronic selectro knob and brake

Y0 Wood brake and shifter levers

You can order the Y package and depending on the type of car you have (tiptronic s or shifter) you get Y6 or Y0.

I'm not seeing any X-30 package on the Porsche exclusive options list.

Not sure, it was in a discussion about the GT-2 and X-50, then someone else said the X-30 was crap? Is that how Porsche does options now? Mine are just numbers. :-?

Well the X50 engine package is on the list. I'll see if I can find an online equilevant of the Porsche catalog I have here. But the X30 is a steering wheel...

The X50 code stands for a turbo if I remember correctly or was it a different exhaust? on the list it sais "X50 Engine upgrade package".

As far as I can remember, exclusive options always were coded like that.

Your right, the X-50 package is a Porsche upgraded 996 TT Engine (a turbo only option). The exhaust system is called the X-54. Still looking for this X-30. I am on Porsche.com, under car configurator.

old man's car? c'mon now. I like all the wood in jaguar thank you. lots of german cars (bmw, merc, audi) use tons of wood. I don't know, i'd go with titanium trim after that perhaps.

I just couldn't see someone disliking wood :-?

lol. The jag was the first thing that came to my head, please take no offense. I know others have it, my fathers MBZ has it and thats what I think of when I see wood trim. I like all leather, I think when you start putting stuff like carbon fiber or wood in a sports car it makes it look gaudy.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...