EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

928 Mods

PorschePlayboy928

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Hmm, can't really say. I've never owned one, and I probably won't own one in the future either. But I can think of a few different side-skirt replacements along with the front/rear spoiler changes that would make the 928 look very good. Other than that I'd give it the exhasts, better breaks, and huge silver rims. Possibly an engine mod as well.

I am trying to keep the appearnace as stock as I can. I want to throw a larger Porsche wheel on there just to give it an updated look and better handling. With the 928 you can put 18's on there but it is not advisble by the Porsche factory. I was thinking about putting the Big Red's on there but I all ready have the S4 calipers which stop me just fine. Plenty of time to think it over, any ideas on exhaust type? I can't find any companies that make something for the beast.

I don't really like the sound of Borla, I want something with a little bit more growl. Well before I bought a 996 I would buy a 993. I love the 928, its a great car all I want is more performance out of it. To get a 993 that I really want any way, a 97/98 C4S, I would be looking at high $50's to high $60's. The 928 mods would cost me at most $6,000. Are we the only three who post? :)

• 4 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo PorschePlayboy928,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema andere Modelle - Porsche (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

18's are a no go on the 928 and there is no 911 wheel that will properly fit the 928 so I have been told. I like the 993 Cup II (i think that is the name) but I am going with 17in BBS LMs and lower profile SO-3s.

All performance. I love the BBS wheel but it looks like all the ones I pick out are 18in only (RS-GT and LM) :cry: . The only thing I think I will change for looks are the "elephant ears" mirrors, I wouldn't mind swaping those for a pair off of the GTS.

Turbo "style" wheels come in 17 and 18", in widths from 7.5 - 12" I think. More tires seem to be available in 17".

I think he is talking about the 993 Turbo Twists?

• 2 Monate später...
To get a 993 that I really want any way, a 97/98 C4S, I would be looking at high $50's to high $60's.

High $50s' or $60s' for a '97-'98 C4S? Those sound like Turbo prices. I'm sure you could find a 993 Carrera 4 S for alot cheaper than that. I think I have seen wide 17" wheels on the 928 before.

High $50s' or $60s' for a '97-'98 C4S? Those sound like Turbo prices. I'm sure you could find a 993 Carrera 4 S for alot cheaper than that. I think I have seen wide 17" wheels on the 928 before.

I need to move to your area! Around here you can't get into a 993 Turbo for anything less than $80G's. Excellence has the 97 S valued at $103,000! I think I am going to go with ?18x9.5, and 18x10.5 rear? who knows?

those prices are for the Turbo not the C4S. I never go by KBB, if you pick up a copy of Excellence they give you a better idea of what your Porsche is worth. This month happened to be 912s and Turbos. I know what the C4S is listed as but good luck finding one with low, 0-10,000 miles, "true" perfect condition for that much.

the 18's were a no go but I am thinking what the heck. I am sure Porsche says they shouldn't be fitted to the car, but I am sure they would say that about a lot of other mods to Porsches too. :-?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...