EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

what is your fav lambo

murcielago11

Empfohlene Beiträge

And SPEED Lover, are you kidding? You're Persian too? And you're a Persian girl???? I only know one Persian girl other than you (out of the thousands I've seen) who likes cars! Are you joking?

HEYYYY! I AM NOT KIDDING NOR JOKING! I know what you mean though, everyone is surprised that I am into cars and like cars so much being a girl and all! hehehehe! Well the intresting thig is, how I found this site/forum! Well this really smart guy I know built a forum for persians and it has any kind of topic you want! Except it didnt have anything about cars, so this other guy made a topic area only about cars b/c of me. hehehehe! So I was looking for pictures and I think it was the SL55 and it brought me to this site/forum. And me luving the DIABLO, this topic got my atention so I decided to join. I live in the states, in good old Reston VA and i go to school, (university that is)! BUT IF U WANNA KNOW MORE PERSIANS, YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THIS FORUM/SITE, it is called DCPersian.com, it is a really cool place and pretty much everyone is Persian from different places, but mostly the DC Metropolitan area! O AND EVERYONE IS NICE AND FRIENDLY AND GREAT! So come and check it out! I'm there too and the webmaster whose name is Pouyan, gave me the title that I used as my sn for this forum! Hope to see ur sn in that site too! :D:wink::lol:

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 67
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

HEYYYY! I AM NOT KIDDING NOR JOKING! I know what you mean though, everyone is surprised that I am into cars and like cars so much being a girl and all! hehehehe! Well the intresting thig is, how I found this site/forum! Well this really smart guy I know built a forum for persians and it has any kind of topic you want! Except it didnt have anything about cars, so this other guy made a topic area only about cars b/c of me. hehehehe! So I was looking for pictures and I think it was the SL55 and it brought me to this site/forum. And me luving the DIABLO, this topic got my atention so I decided to join. I live in the states, in good old Reston VA and i go to school, (university that is)! BUT IF U WANNA KNOW MORE PERSIANS, YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THIS FORUM/SITE, it is called DCPersian.com, it is a really cool place and pretty much everyone is Persian from different places, but mostly the DC Metropolitan area! O AND EVERYONE IS NICE AND FRIENDLY AND GREAT! So come and check it out! I'm there too and the webmaster whose name is Pouyan, gave me the title that I used as my sn for this forum! Hope to see ur sn in that site too! :D:wink::lol:

WOW, a persian girl, and a persian girl who is int to cars....MARRY ME PLEASE!!!! lol cool about hte site, i will chekc it out, i should tell everyone at Beverly hills highschool, that place is full of persians 50 percent!!! lol

So how about it, do you say "i do"........lol jp, welcome to the forums!!!

WOW, a persian girl, and a persian girl who is int to cars....MARRY ME PLEASE!!!! lol cool about hte site, i will chekc it out, i should tell everyone at Beverly hills highschool, that place is full of persians 50 percent!!! lol

So how about it, do you say "i do"........lol jp, welcome to the forums!!!

LOL, hun i think im too old for u if u go to hs! and thanx, O and you should also check out SuperHoman.com that is the picture site(another awsome site made by one of my cool friends) :wink: which you can see pretty much the young Persian gang that reside in the DC metropolitan area! YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW ONE THING THOUGH, I DO NOT, AND AGAIN I DO NOT LIKE TOYOTAS! SORRY TO EVERYONE THAT LIKES THAT CAR BUT i think that is the only car that I DO NOT LIKE. HEHEHEHE!

I'm sorry if I let this get out of hand but this is getting waaaaay too off-topic so I'll end it here: I think it's interesting to finally find someone who is Persian, female, AND into cars. All I can say is, welcome to the forums. And if you want to see a lot of Persians without going to the Country, you can always come to a place like Vancouver; we have 56000 Persians and counting (and counting at a rapid rate!). L.A. probably has more, but we have more coming per population, and overall more come here every year.

But that's entirely ENOUGH for now. By all means you two can continue any conversation you want on PMs (the Private Message button, which I'm sure you know about).

Anywho, I would like to remind everyone now that this was about "Fav Lambos".

But that's entirely ENOUGH for now

I would like to remind everyone now that this was about "Fav Lambos".

AGREED! And I guess because the Murcielago's are gonna be replacing the Diablo i have to say I like them too. They look pretty good, specially, specialy in Lime Green.

Well, you don't really "HAVE-TO" like Murcielagos. Most people just DO like them anyway! I like the Black and Silver (and White) Murcielagos that frequently appear in my dreams at night! And also the Gallardo, in the aforementioned colours!

• 2 Wochen später...

I know I'm in the minority, but I've always had a thing for the Series III Espada. It has a menacing yet graceful presence, and I think it looks quite beautiful from any angle - except, perhaps, the rear. It also has the requisite V12, and is a full four seater! Incredible.

As for the Lamborghini that refuses to take a back seat to any other model that pre- or post-dates it, the Countach is without peer. I've never seen another car make such a brash design statement. It screams for attention and defies you to ignore it. I believe it to be Marcello Gandini's finest work, and fully understand why Mr. Lamborghini uttered its name when he first saw its drawings.

That said, all Lamborghinis share in the mystique of this fine Italian marque. I wish the company many years of success under Audi's parentage.

• 1 Monat später...
  • 5 Monate später...

a lotta ppl gettin into the new skool and i aint got no probs with that but.. i gotta go with the '99 Diablo VT, i dont really care what kinda Diablo it is i love 'em all. also why did Lambo get rid of the scissor doors on the Gallardo? :-? ? scissor doors off tha hook there crazy, i hope we haven't seen tha last of them from Lamborghini.

Peace Out

5.7 litre V12

595bhp@7300rpm

471ft-lb@4800rpm

3196lbs.

0-60mph 3.9

0-100 9.2

1/4 mile 11.9 @119mph

skid .99g

top speed 211

price $300,000

Of the 150 Diablo SE's, 12 of these were converted to Jota specifications. Modifications include a redesigned engine cover with twin air scoops to cool the engine. The programmable electronic injection system can tune the engine to produce over 600 hp. The SE30 Jota also has an open exhaust, making it non-street legal. However, several of these cars have been seen driving on the road.

Miura, Countach, Diablo. All were outrageous, all moved the term 'supercar' on, and with the exception of the later Diablos, all were a hoot to drive - and pretty tough too, so I understand. :D The Miura is the most beatiful - I've still not recoved from hearing that V12 sound bounce off the Italian mountains at the beginning of The Italian Job (The real one, not the shitty LA farce of a rip-off).

Sadly, now Audi have taken over, it's all but finished off the marque. Quality up, brand down. :roll:

My favorite would be the Diablo VT 6.0.

But more specifically ...

Diablo 6.0 SE ... In Marrone Eklipsis. ( Sunset Brown )

diablovt6se_1.jpg

interiorse.jpg

1LA12805b.jpg

Why did Lambo rid the scissor doors on the Gallardo? I hope we haven't seen the last of them from Lamborghini.

The V10 Gallardo never had scissor doors, but don't worry, scissor doors are not going away. They are just being reserved for use on V12 cars only.

Well, it looks like a Persian get-together here, doesn't it?

I can't believe I thought I was the only Persian guy on this website.

I guess I was just the only one who put it in my forum name so as to not

leave any doubts.

My favorite lamborghini would have to be custom made for me, so try this:

Diablo 6.0 GT-R Wide-Body custom ordered Roadster (no top !!), with totally custom 20" chrome wheels, custom Koenig twin-turbo engine upgrades, Al-Burtoni brake, suspension, exhaust upgrades. Totally custom

audio/security upgrades with touch screens, DVD, outside remote-control operated car starting and hydraulic door opening/closing. I'd order it in Bright Red outside with Cream Interior. And ofcourse bullet-proof glass and anti-laser/anti-radar/anti-photo jamming and detection system like I had put in my custom Benz AMG coupe.

Well, it looks like a Persian get-together here, doesn't it?

I can't believe I thought I was the only Persian guy on this website.

I guess I was just the only one who put it in my forum name so as to not

leave any doubts.

My favorite lamborghini would have to be custom made for me, so try this:

Diablo 6.0 GT-R Wide-Body custom ordered Roadster (no top !!), with totally custom 20" chrome wheels, custom Koenig twin-turbo engine upgrades, Al-Burtoni brake, suspension, exhaust upgrades. Totally custom

audio/security upgrades with touch screens, DVD, outside remote-control operated car starting and hydraulic door opening/closing. I'd order it in Bright Red outside with Cream Interior. And ofcourse bullet-proof glass and anti-laser/anti-radar/anti-photo jamming and detection system like I had put in my custom Benz AMG coupe.

Bla bla

It's not final fantasy here...

persian, why would you butcher art like that?

would you tell michaelangelo how to paint your picture?

well, mabye you would, it's the same thing, at some point, off al that stuff you do makes it no longer a lamborghini.

How is that butchering art? The Diablo GT-R is a factory-made car. Ordering it with a roadster option would actually enhance the experience and looks greatly. And the custom wheels would add flare and even more excitement. The twin-turbo upgrade would add power. The audio/security would add more cool features. It would be the ultimate ride.

Stuff that in any mid range car, like Ms and AMGs and u'd be pretty close to an ultimate ride. I still have the feeling that u would butcher it as it comes pretty close to an ultimate ride as it goes out of the factory. Enhancing it to perfection would ruin its class.

Then what? Go for quarter miles next to skylines, supras and RX-7s(custom workshopped)? Cause u would be pretty close to that segment and that's not what Lamborghini is.

i dont think the turbos would really butcher it.... i think they would enhance it. im sure if you pulled next to any real car enthusiast that owned a lambo and popped the read deck lid, he would get a semi. i dont think i would change the rims, cars like lambo, ferrari, bmw,aston, and audi (only the s4) have nicerims already, and i love cars to look stock. the turbos would be great because no one would see them :D

The Murcielago already pulls 3,7s in 0-62mph, which means it has a great acceleration already, and there are few cars that can beat it, so I won't think someone would get amazed...

Anyway, getting a custom TT to a Murcielago is as close as to buying a Koenigsegg and my choice would be a Koenigsegg, directly, which is the second best after an Enzo, which is nearly F1.

Workshop twicking cars at this level is not my cup of tea.

ok so i guess im the only one who would get impressed :-? i dont think so, a twin turbo lambo is very impressive. im not saying it needs it by any means. but im just saying thae fact that it is already fast... add TT, that kind of stuff excites me. the fact of opening it up and seeing a TT system.... wow, it would be very unexpected and a bit ov overkill, but great none the less.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...