SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

what is your fav lambo

murcielago11

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 67
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

For me I think it's a choice between Murcielago and Gallardo. If I owned both I'd love'em equally. But I'd take Murcielago for long trips, and I'd take the Gallardo for inner-city driving. I'd switch occasionally too.

i love how everyone forgets the Canto, Cala, Miura, Espada, Islero, Jalpa, Jarama, Urraco and old school LM series!!....hehe but yea my favoiite is the old school white , on white, on white Coutachs....!! But the last diablo was sweet, with the fixed lights, and only in VT form stance...!!

The new Murcielago just totally jumped Lambo into a new level of refiness, i remember when everyone hated it when it first came out, but thanks to rappers, lol jk, no but it even tually grew on poeple!!

I don't know many people who actually hated the Murcielago. That's just insane. I guess some might dislike the Gallardo but eventually it'll grow on people. Gallardo is like Murcielago's little brother. Sometimes I like Gallardo better than Murcielago.

haha i hated the new gallardo when it came out, but it grew on me, and when i fully read the specs and capabilites that it should be pushin, i was intruiged and began to read more on it. This thing will be a beast, with a lowe center, highly 40 60 balanced tubular chasis, and elegance, this thing will be a good contender to the 550 and 360...cant wait to see the real spec in the future!!!

It's not exactly overflowing with HorsePower at 500HP, but it's much lighter than a Murcielago so it shouldn't have any problems in the performance area. And it's damned gorgeous! As for the "real specs", I don't think you can expect any drastic and unexpected changes to the current ones.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo murcielago11,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Lamborghini (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Hey cool ther's 2 Persians (other than me) on the forums! Heh!

DARKO, what language is that? BTW your car pool says Ford Orion.... Cool. Man I haven't seen one of those for ages.

Mo_75, you ARE Persian though, right?

And SPEED Lover, are you kidding? You're Persian too? And you're a Persian girl???? I only know one Persian girl other than you (out of the thousands I've seen) who likes cars! Are you joking?

LOL!!! express4.gifwbyim16.gif Yeah! I guess it did (but only for a second!) I think this is 670.

By the way, did you read, sAmAn? By my count there's like 4 other Persians on this board (other than me and you)! Amazing, eh?

Yeah they tend to get annoying sometimes (towards other Persians I mean). But why would you say Persians suck??!?? I think Persians are probably the most hospitable and selfless warm-hearted people on the planet. What's your beef with your own people?

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...