EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

The 959 The Best Classic Porsche Ever......

wee man

Empfohlene Beiträge

Does anyone love the ultimate hit driving in a 959 at 160mph .I think the 959 should be acknowledge as a beautifal car by Porsche and people should admire it as one of the best cars from the 1980's with 450bph and a top speed of 200 mph from a turbo charged six cylinder and a 0-60 time of 3.6 it isnt an ordinary car its a 959 :P

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 2 Monate später...
  • 3 Wochen später...

If you Think A V12 Ferrari Is a supercar is for you **** were here to talk about 959 s so you etheir contribute or go to the ferrari forum.and to every one else this car is amazing in black can any one get pics for me??????

I don't see where that came from wee man. Soupy claimed that the 959 is the best car of the 80's and PolarFox is of opinion that the F40 is the best car of the 80's.

I don't see where you get the courage to tell him off like that over an insignificant opinion difference.

yeah, like GIR says, weeman- get a grip. acting like that is just offensive.

i was just responding to the comment the 959 was the best supercar of the 80s, I think an F40 has a lot of claim to that title too.

959 is an awsome car, I was just bringing up the fact that so is an F40.

And an F40 is a V8 ferrari, not a V12.

The f-40 is truly a great car, but I prefer the 959 for some of its high tech advancements. I think that it is just amazing that technology as advanced as the computer controlled 4 wheel drive and suspension could be found in a car of the 1980's.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo wee man,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema andere Modelle - Porsche (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

no doubt, the driveline and electronics of the 959 were the best of the age and years ahead of their time. In those aspects it was phenomenal, I just can't help but admire the twin turbo v8 they dropped into F40, and performance that resulted from it.

If it were going in my garage, odds are i'd have the 959.

Im sorry.i dont say this often so listen to me.I flew off the handle because you say that a v8 car is better than a flat 6 car.There is a big horse power diffrence and also it is a Ferrari.Yes i do agree that the F40 is one of the best cars from the eighties BUT the porsche 959 is still the best.Im sorry about the statement i made and for any upset i have caused you.

• 3 Monate später...

i've heard of 959s fetching close to 600,000 dollars at auction, there weren't that many of them, so they are a very rare comodity.

I think after the Carrera RS of the early 70s and the 550Speedster of the fifties, 959 is the most sought after porsche.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...