Murcielago GT/GTR

sAmAn

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo sAmAn,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Lamborghini Murciélago (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

I'd like to see that done on more cars. People are just not putting the effort into it anymore. And belieme me when I say this: some of these are actually taken with serious consideration and overall taken quite seriously by companies that modify cars, and by the original makers of the cars as well. If your modification(s) (be they on photoshop or whatever) are good enough you may actually get offers and stuff. People just don't seem to know this.

yea, i know of my freind who designed a lot of intricute pictures on his pc about bmws. and porsches, and mercedes. He eventually became one of the technical designer of BMW north america, and even was talking with porsche of north america, but didnt want to move out to the east, wherever there main plant is. Just goes to show that a little fun on your pc, can take you places in life!!! wow!!!

That's exactly what I would say. If you put real effort into something even if it's just for fun, you could end up somewhere better, and go big! I bet your friend enjoys a cozier lifestyle now eh?

People, learn the lesson, take advantage of your PhotoShop skills! Or just go out and start modifying your own cars, I guarantee you that at the very least one day you'll get a good job!

Haha yea, i guess he is doing good, last i heard he bought a Z8, lol, but yea i am yet to get a sponsor for my shiznit, CObra R body kit and all, but that is because i have not put myself into a position to get out there.....hehe designing even your own car can get you into higher positions.

Yes but often times that's a much harder task than modifying other cars, and that almost guarantees cash-flow because there are many people out there who do not know how to modify cars or do not know how to do it well (including myself, I must admit) who would pay to have a car that is already a modified version of a stock, and a good one at that.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...