EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Ferrari paint

GIR

Empfohlene Beiträge

I'm watching a video made during Gumball 3000 (2002) from NY to LA, lots of Ferrari's participating. What strikes me as a suprise is that at the finish line lots of Ferrari's had the paint around the air inlets at the front stripped. I don't mean a few scratches on the paint, huge area's stripped down to the metal.

ferrari1.jpg

ferrari2.jpg

ferrari3.jpg

ferrari4.jpg

ferrari5.jpg

ferrari6.jpg

Other cars had damage on the aswell (cracked windshields, dents, cracked headlights, scratches) but nothing to this extend. Is this some kinda error in the Ferrari paint choice?

Oh btw, here's something you should never ever do... put diesel in a petrol engine.

oops_diesel.jpg

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Hey Man...I have many videos of the gumball...some are evn 40 mins long....but they don't show a lot of Ferrari's....If you have some then please can I have some...Please...Cheers

I have the following:

Jackass - Season 3 - Episode 7 - Gumball Rally 1 Hour Special.mpeg

Mischief 3000 [ Gumball Rally ] 1 of 2.mpg

Mischief 3000 [ Gumball Rally ] 1 of 2.mpg

All are around 400mb each.

Jackass is from 2001 (Europe) and Mischief is from 2002 (NY to LA). I'll see if I can upload them somewhere... It took me 3 days to upload them all to a friend of mine. You could try downloading them from Kazaa, that's where I got them from.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...