SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

New Zonda Roadster at Geneva Auto Show

a007apl

Empfohlene Beiträge

· Carbon fibre body

· 7.3-litre

· 555 hp and 750 Nm

8639_380x285.jpg

ITALIAN PAGANI, THE brand behind Zonda C12 S will unveil a new car, the Zonda Roadster, at the Geneva Auto Show, opening March 6th. To be produced in a strictly limited edition of 40 completely made-to-measure cars, the Zonda Roadster will once again crystallize Pagani's philosophy: marry the most exotic technology - such as the never-seen-before carbon carbon/carbon textile removable roof - to the loving care of the "artigiano" handwork, to produce "Una Macchina con Anima".

8638_380x285.jpg

The new Zonda Roadster, has been designed around truly innovative technology ideas, and with a special attention to safety - a key issue in the "SuperConvertibles" segment, and a constant preoccupation of the manufacturer - as its technical specs show:

- the new carbon fibre central chassis structure reaches the highest structural rigidity level available in the segment, 18.000 Nm/mm in torsional rigidity, 9.000 Nm/mm in flexional rigidity, for a dry weight of 1280 Kg;

- the roll bar, elliptical in section, is built out of carbon and chrome-molybdene alloy and is linked to the aft section of the chassis through a finely hand worked Ergal element;

- the full-carbon body shows a new engine hood configuration, and a new rear hood design where two NACA air vents work as air extractors;

- the 7.3l Mercedes Benz AMG engine transmits its 555HP and 750Nm power through the ABS/Traction Control safety systems already used in the Zonda S;

- the wheels are forged in aluminum and the 255/35/19 and 345/35/19 tires have been specially developed for the Zonda by Michelin, adding to the car’s unique styling and technology.

FACTS

· Pagani Zonda Roadster

· World Premier at the coming Geneva Motor Show

· 7.3-litre Mercedes-Benz powerplant

· 555 hp and 750 Nm

· 255/35/19 and 345/35/19

8637_380x285.jpg

• 3 Wochen später...
Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 3 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...

I like the Jet engines on top of the dash. And I also like Roxana (I hope she comes with the car!)!.

I think the Zonda looks pretty wicked in Yellow, but I'd love to see it in other colors or color-combos. It also needs a bit more HP. That's my ¢2.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...