EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

the new lamborghini Gallardo(or Stella) V10

sAmAn

Empfohlene Beiträge

On December 18. 2002 Automobili Lamborghini SpA published a press release stating the fact that the new V10 powered Lamborghini model would be called the 'Gallardo' and that they will introduce this brand new entry into the sportscar market during the March 2003 Geneva Auto Show.

l140et.jpg

gallardot.jpg

l140stellat.jpg

l140stella4t.jpg

stella2t.jpg

rtcover0902t.jpg

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • 4 Wochen später...
  • 1 Monat später...

:(:-?

:o:evil:

Actually cantocrazy, you're the ones who's crazy! (And your name is evidence). How can you say the Gallardo is an ugly car?!?!?!?!?!?

You obviously have bad taste, because other than the somewhat strange looking rear of the Gallardo, everything else about it is absolutely beautiful! This car is gorgeous from the 3-4th (3-quarter) front view. I suggest you look at more recent photos. And if the looks aren't enough, the performance of this car will definitely make it a winner. I mean com'on!

• 3 Wochen später...

Come on now, if every Lambo was going to be like every other Lambo there would be no point in making new lambos, we'd just revise existing Murcielagos and give them facelifts and call them next year's model, like your average sedan. I like the fact that this Lambos not too extreme in it's styling and features. Besides it's a gorgeous car (especially in Black, Yellow and Silver and White and Red and Blue and, and, well just about every color on God's green earth). OK, maybe the dors could stay the trademark Lambo style, but the rest is pretty good. I personally was a big cricket (err, critic) of the Gallardo, but now I absolutely love it.

absolutely!

I think the influence from volkswagen killed the wild italian feeling of lamborghini. It is still a very good car, but doesn't drive with the passion or soul of diablo.

• 2 Wochen später...

I don't think German influence kills. If anything it revives and revitalizes the dying markets of Italy and Britain. Maybe Itaian cars don't feel as "Italian", but that's all the better for me. I prefer German.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo sAmAn,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Lamborghini Gallardo (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

not that i agree with canto...but then again it is his opinion. for got sakes there ar esome poeple who beilieve that the Ferrari Enzo is the worlds ugliest car, and that Lamborghinis look like vovlos, takes you out of your mind to understand some poeple opinios, but then again they are opinions, and should be respected...hehe i like it, the back is to boxy though, but sitll a poon magnet galore!!!

I don't think it does any harm to have te back of it be a bit boxy. If it wasn't then it might have very well ended up looking like every other car out there. I think it gives it a bit of identity. Years from now people will look ath the Murcielago and the Gallardo as the Diablos and Countaches of this time, just like they respect the Diablo and Countach right now.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...