EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

there are many other cars that those are faster than lambo:(

sAmAn

Empfohlene Beiträge

there are many other cars that those are faster than lambo :(

about 6 or 7 years ago lambos were the fastest cars all over the world,but now...

some new comer supercars like Edonis,Pagani Zonda,Koenigsegg cc,Lotec &...are faster than lambos now

i think lambo should makes cars that is like the other older lambos :roll:

hope to hear the fastest car from lambo...

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

those small tuner supercars are made by fanatics with no real concerns for anything else, much as lambo used to be. Now they are owned by VW, so new practicality has to be injected.

That's too bad, the world always needs more supercars.

those small tuner supercars are made by fanatics with no real concerns for anything else, much as lambo used to be. Now they are owned by VW, so new practicality has to be injected.

That's too bad, the world always needs more supercars.

Yes I wish Lamborghini would return and have the fasdtest car like the Muira was but now theres allot more luxury in them Pagani also doesnt have a real name for itself Lambo though has 40 years under its belt (yes I did accidently speel countach on my name wrong)

• 4 Wochen später...

thats a lil faster than my street bike..... but is it street legal??? how the hell does it connect when you floor it??? its gotta be on slicks... outta control but i heard of this... i guess its true tho

the only street bikes I know of that can come close are the suzuki hayabusa, maybe a bmw K1200RS.

Yes, it is street legal, the rear tires are very large and have an interesting tread (though not quite slicks).

It really does do it that fast. It is a bored GM V8 with the LS6 heads - twin Garrett T4 Turbochargers, twin allied signal intercoolers, and just about every other performance option imagineable - they yeild over 800hp - and 0-60 in 1.9 seconds (i imagine that must be like getting hit by a cement truck)

yeah ive heard of the v10 bike... what a waste. anyway its just a prototype... they are projecting a top speed of 400 but i dont think so. it wont be able to stay on the ground. anyway, who wants a motorcycle with 4 wheels??

thats incredible that the vette is streetlegal, no slicks either.. crazy..

i thought that the gsxr600 and the r6 did a 0-60 in 2.2? i might be wrong but thats what i read on the stat sites. i have the r6 and it sure feels like it does it in 2.2!! the busa is heavier so it is slower of the line but when it gets up there it moves... i have a buddy who put a turbo on it.. even with extended swingarm it wheelies like there is no tommorow.

• 2 Wochen später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...