EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Which is the best ferrari?

royperlot

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

first, which competition are you talking about. second, there is just something about ferraris that no other car can match. just the aura of a ferrari can make it more desireable than competition that may even be superior.

yeah, i would have to say the stallion on the hood is worth 30mph of topspeed to me. When F50 and F40 came out, they completely oblitterated any other high performance car yet (within 50% either way of their price).

Look for new:

Lamborghini Murcielago

Mercedes SLR

Koenigsegg CC

Pagani Zonda C12S

Porsche Carrera GT

Possibly a V10 BMW M1

Saleen S7

to challenge this car in terms of any type of performance.

• 5 Wochen später...

The Other day i had gone for a drive in my car in the middle of the night....i saw a Yellow 360 Spider Racing with a Red 355 Spider....OYAH....totally heaven...trust me...you can't compare the cars....very different from each other....and the SOUND!!!! I could hear after 17 secs of the cars had gone!!! BEAT THAT...!!! Bealieve me a Strong hearted 80 year old would be able to live...and I mean it!!!

• 2 Wochen später...

Enzo wins it all boys. The F50 can't measure up to an F1 style 660HP monster like the Enzo (although I must admit it seems to be heavier than expected, because it needs all the 660HP to accelerate it from 0-62.5MPH in 3.6 seconds, which is a little bit slow for 660HP), and the maximum speed seems to suffer slightly as well. But anyway, it's still a kick-ass Ferrari. This is a serious contender of the Best Ferrari Ever title. And I think it looks nice too. I mean com'on, what's wrong with the nose? Who would actually get behind the wheel of this beauty and bitch about the nose? Come on!

Ssup people...i am a die heart ferrari lover...but people may look at the pictures....and may wonder that ferrari could have done better with the Enzo, but i recently went to Italy and i realised...NO...THEY DID THE BEST. You wouldn't believe how gorgeous the Enzo is. The 6 litre V12 is absolutely stunning. The Carbon Fiber Disks, gorgoues. And the sound, Absolutely Killing. I did agree before that McLaren is the best supercar ever made, but after i had a close encounter with the Enzo, I'll have to think twice. :D

That's right on brother. The Enzo is one beautiful piece of machinery. And as for the McLaren thing, I changed my mind about it being the best as soon as I heard all about the Koenigsegg CC and saw pictures of it.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo royperlot,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Yeh man...no doubt the CC is a gorgeous piece of power, but then even the Pagani Zonda is a beautiful masterpiece....not a very good top speed...but the car is simply gorgeous...But i am a Ferrari Lover....so...i am addicted to the Enzo now....even the I find the 360 Spider more attractive....Cheers

Yeah bro, no doubt that Pagani Zonda is one gorgeous car, and so is the Ferrari 360, and so is the Enzo. And yeah as you said it's not that fast. I think that the Enzo (making 660HP) should do 250MPH or just under that. And the acceleration is also kind'a weak at 3.6. But then again, f*** it, who cares! It's a nice looking car and the performance is already pretty much up there anyway. So I cheer on the Enzo and any Ferraris that follow.... By the way, if you want to see a gorgeous Enzo, search for pictures of a Black or Silver (or white) Enzo. You won't be disappointed brother!

- izzy out

Hey Man Wassup...Yeh Man The NEzo should have had better top speed and 0-60 time man...Ferrari Must be having reasons man. And I am the Kind who Really Likes cars...and I don't like to critisize other Cars as well...because even they have a beautiful heart under the hood if you know wat i mean...anways man...Cheers

• 2 Wochen später...

Well hamszter_gt, I think Ferrari DO have reasons (one of the most important of which is probably that the Enzo has too many electro-gizmo-thing'a'majigs under the bonnet, that might be driving up the weight of the car). Also, to keep the performance and handling of the car on par with each other I think Ferrari may have intentionally lowered the Max. Speed and acceleration to stabilize the car's handling and smoothness. And there may still be other reasons. Also, one of the reasons I said the car should get better performance figures is because it is so much like an F1 car in design. Notice how aerodynamic the Enzo is? That should be helping it in peformance. That's just my opinion.

Hey Izzy...your right...no doubt...but Ferrari keep's on saying that they have made the Enzo to be a rival of Supercars like McLaren F1..Etc...Well If they did make Enzo baby for that reason, Then why didn;t they sought the top speed out?...I am a True Ferrari Lover man, I'm just giving you my openion

Hey that's cool hamszter_gt. THAT was just MY opinion. As far as that's concerned I think Ferrari may have had some problems sorting it out. Maybe they couldn't match the car's handling and stability to it's insane 660HP. :-? I'm not sure. But there could be other reasons. Of course I know the weight issue could be a real factor here as well. I'm actually going to go search around for that, to see why it's such a low performer for it's massive muscles. Maybe there's something the REAL pros know that I don't! :wink:

Hi Hamza. Nice to meet you. Yes I'll add ya for sure dude. By the way I'm Norman, and if you care to look at the left column of the messages you'll see that I'm from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Of course I'm racially half-Slavic half-Aryan. Anyways, you (or anyone else) can add me to MSN: gee_dougg@hotmail.com.

- izzy out.

• 2 Wochen später...

yo!the best ferrari?for it`s time every ferrari is the best!for the moment is enzo!my favorite is the f40!old with a lot of strenght and the SOUND mamamia!I realy like old cars old I meen from 20years back!

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...