EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Jaguar XJ 2004

thepolarfoxqx

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Yeah, but once you go 250, you're already going insanely fast. What's the pint of limiting it there? Heck what's the pint of limiting it at all? It's pointless. Why have all that power and not use it? I don't like being babied by having a car that limits what I can do with it. I may never do more than 250 on the road, but I still don't want the limiter there. Kapisch?

why not use it? you realize stopping distance grow exponentially with speed, at any speed well past 155, you have ZERO ability to respond to anything. So much as a big gust of wind hits you, it could be disasterous. For your sake and others, 160+mph isn't really a safe idea for anyone not experienced.

Maybe they figure, if you are a talented enough driver to handle it, you'll either own a car without a limiter or know how to remove it.

Yes, the forces go up by the square of the velocity. Im probably not going to go over 160 mph in a sedan, but who knows, I live near Nevada and huge expanses of rarely or lightly travelled highways. I've sped many a time in my cars on those roads, they're perfect.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...