EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

hamann wheels

alainard

Empfohlene Beiträge

I just ordered a set of Hamann Wheels for my 360. They should be in next week. I did it mostly for looks. It is the large set up with the 335/25 ZR19 rear tire. Does anyone have any experience with how the car will handle?

It always bothered me how small that front tire looked.

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

The handling will be worse than before. I had wider wheels on my F355 (see Gallery). The wheels from factory is the best combination you can have on this car. Why should they do so many testings on the car?

You have to decide what is more important for you, looking or handling!

Alain seen a 360 with hamann i thought it was 20" but maby it was 19" then. Best looking wheels you can get to your 360. About handling doesnt the challenge cars have like 335 in the rear?.

:D that's what i was told as well. that the challenge cup series cars have that exact set up. as a matter of fact, Hamann had a 295 set up for the rear but recently came out with the 335. It seems rather logical to me that the more rubber on the ground the better the car will stick. This of course only thru in ideal conditions i.e dry roads. I never drive my car in the rain. I think that Ferrari chose the stock set up based on European driving conditions which include issues with aquaplanning etc..

In any event, I love the way the Hamann's look and I agree that they are the nicest wheels out there

Alain i also got what i think is Hamanns promoting video for the 360 Modena those wheels looks realy hot on the car. They drive quite fast in the corners and everything looks perfect. If you are intrested of the video just say.

• 3 Wochen später...

WOW!!! :o:o:o

335's on the rear is one spicy meatball indeed! What size are you going to put on the fronts? Personaly, I wouldn't go bigger than 235's. Anything too big up front would mess up the turn in and balance of the car's steering.

I hope you'll post some pics of your 360 when you get those stunning German wheels on.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...