EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

I'm sooooooooo sad:(

kuwa

Empfohlene Beiträge

I'm so sad today, as I drove my ferrari into the dealer, I will never see it again...the dealer made me a offer I couldn't refuse....got $17000 on top of what I paid for three years ago, not to mention the 25000kms I put on, I know I"ve made the right decision, but still I'm sooo dammn sad to see it go.........

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Why this offer in Europe you can get a nice one for $60000. I think you will get a problem find a new car with that kind of sound. Got a Best Motoring video when they race a Japanese tubi 355 against the best japs. Best sound i ever heard.

I have that best motoring tape, the white 355 does sound nice, It's not just the exhaust system I'm sad about, it's that car and everything about it I'll miss. maybe when the F360 comes down in price, I'll think about purchasing one, but made the decision today and in 3 hours the deal was done.I'm still in shock.......

Yes ML and the X5 is pretty much the same car, except they drive different, the X5 is way sharper in handling, but the ML is way easier to drive. I'm not thinking of a M3 as a replacement to the 355, because how can I compare a 3 series to a ferrari, but I like the new M3 ever since the first time I saw it. And with a M3, I can drive it everyday, it's a bit slower in speed compare to the ferrari, but I can now drive my friends and girlfriend all at the same time. still I think the M3 is fast enough for public roads, and it will be more durable to use cause I go to track alot and last time I took my ferrari to track it cost me $2300CND for a set of new wheel bearings. I'm begining to miss my car already...... :cry:

track.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kuwa on 2002-03-21 04:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kuwa on 2002-03-21 09:58 ]</font>

Going for track theres only one name. PORSCHE. As you probobly know from seing the back of them from your 355. :smile: I have a video from some American track with a Red 996 Turbo playing with some Ferrari 360 Modenas and 355 with very nice sound. I love the video. The rear seats of the M3 is a better then the Porsches but nothing realy for traveling long. Why not a M5 then you get good seats and very very fast car?.

Porsches are great race cars, I had a 92 911 convertible it's actually in the garage in the black m3 pic if you light up your monitor. Ferraris are slower than porsches on track because they're more difficult to race around. Need to really becareful with a ferrari or loosing on track is damn easy. I do like porsches but the ones I like are 4 wheel drive and after driving a couple of friends 993 turbo, I did not like it too much, I love the look, but I'm not good with driving 4 wheel drives. I am thinking of a M5, but it's alittle too sedan and I'm looking for a small car. But the M5 drifts nicely.

Buy a 993 Turbo and put a GT2 gearbox in then?. Or buy a GT2 directly but its quite exspensive. The new 996 GT2 is awesome as the 996 GT3 both RWD. Porsche is strange take of the drivning in the front delete some weight and antispin systems and the take much more money. Do it yourself.

On 2002-03-22 14:28, Seb wrote:

Buy a 993 Turbo and put a GT2 gearbox in then?. Or buy a GT2 directly but its quite exspensive. The new 996 GT2 is awesome as the 996 GT3 both RWD. Porsche is strange take of the drivning in the front delete some weight and antispin systems and the take much more money. Do it yourself.

I love the GT3 and would but it in a heart beat, but we don't get it in canada. And the GT2 is just crazy expensive, not sure if it's worth it.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo kuwa,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...