Empfohlene Beiträge

This is what can be expected:

1. Around ~ 520bhp

2. Restyled nose with different grille.

3. Suspension changes to reduce Noise/Vibration/Harshness

4. OPTIONAL F1 gearbox.

5. Small weight reduction

6. Restlyed and wider wheels/tyres.

Possibly: New 'sports' exhaust, restyled interior.

Apparently Ferrari are quite worried by Lamborghini Murcielago, Aston Martin Vanquish, Porsche GT2 etc.. which are all taking sales away from the 550 Maranello.

Most of these changes are well known but does anyone know ANYTHING else... ??????

Ferrari dealers aren't saying too much. In the UK any 550 ordered since September 2001 will be delivered as the facelifted 550 Maranello.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: manu_sachdeva on 2002-01-16 15:11 ]</font>

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

hey Seb.

I'm not going to modify my car until I see the new one.

I wonder whether the factory will change the sound of the car as Ferrari has been so badly criticised for not making the orginal 550 louder and more exciting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: manu_sachdeva on 2002-01-17 21:25 ]</font>

Sounds like a good choice. Buying a new exhaust for loads of money and the car will maby lost some value with that. Just wait and see. Do you think you can upgrade your like the new one?. Or will you maby buy a totaly new car.

To tell the truth I cannot afford to buy a new RHD 550 Evo. I spoke to a dealer who said he couldn't get me a new 550 Evo until 2003.

But I am very seriously considering waiting 6 months for an used LHD import - LHD cars are £15000 -£20000 pounds cheaper in the UK than their RHD equivalents.

I have added maybe 1000 miles to my car since I got it but for now I am just going to drive it as standard and wait for the new 550 to come out. I stand to make a big loss if, after the new Evoluzione comes out, older 550 values fall bigtime...

Hehe i cant belive that your 550 is RHD i dont think i ever seen one on picture even. Buy new sportcars is very exspensive. But what you get is that you can drive it in and you decide the equipment. I dont think i ever will buy a new sportcar. LHD sounds nice i think it also wil be far more easy to sell.

I HATE the wheels - the design is fine - but I hate the polished chrome look. I'd feel embarassed driving to an owners club meeting with them on my car. (don't like the way he's tinted the windows either - but in his case, he probably needs to).

No pics of the Evo yet.....But I'm trying to pester the dealer to let me know more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: manu_sachdeva on 2002-01-19 17:38 ]</font>

Hey Seb.

Have a look at this 550.

http://www.auto-salon-singen.de/ferrari_550_maranello_sport_rot_sw_e.htm

Colour coded front splitter/rear bodywork. Split-rim racing wheels, gold mesh for wing vents/hood scoop/exhaust outlets, a sports exhaust, lowered suspension and carbon-fibre dashboard.

It called a Ferrari 550 Maranello 'SPORT'!!

I'm going to wait for the 550 Evo but after that we'll see.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: manu_sachdeva on 2002-01-26 01:18 ]</font>

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo manu_sachdeva,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Ferrari 550 / 575 (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Seb (and all other guys into Ferrari)

I have been doing my research on what TubiStyle offer for Ferrari and its not just exhaust systems. They offer springs, air filters, de-cat pipes and even wheels. I thought you might enjoy the following links (Don't download Japanese Text Support).

1. Heavily modifed 550s (one in white) with Beautiful Tubi Ferrari wheels (better than KS), colour splitter/rear bodywork, lowered suspension and sports exhaust etc:

http://www31.tok2.com/home/tubistylejapan1/MODIFY550.htm

2. A link of particular interest to me; Tubi exhaust systems/de-cat pipes for the 550 Maranello. (Look out for the RACE EXHAUST WITHOUT SILENCER!!!):

http://www31.tok2.com/home/tubistylejapan1/tubi550.htm

3. Finally a link with videos/sounds of these fabulous exhausts (turn up volume!). Click on pics for video. My fave is the second F355 video.

http://www31.tok2.com/home/tubistylejapan1/tubisound.htm

I'll wait until the Geneva Motorshow's 550 EVO to see if I want to modify my car, but if I do at any stage, Tubi parts may well be involved.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: manu_sachdeva on 2002-01-26 14:34 ]</font>

Recently saw on a German website a 550 Maranello with 571bhp with no forced induction methods!!

Fit a free-flow, straight-through exhaust and chip the car and you get an easy 550bhp. Shame that the TUV screws the cars up.

(seb keep trying those videos)

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...