EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Who's the best? Ralf or Juan Pablo?

ChrisL

Empfohlene Beiträge

We've some interesting discussions here in Germany related to the performance of Ralf Schumacher and Juan Pablo Montoya.

As Patrick Head and Frank Williams said, Ralf had a lower performance during the second half of this years season and JPM was much better than before.

Here is the question: what's your opinion? Who's better? Who's gonna to be the real successor of Michael Schumacher?

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Juan-Pablo had the edge at the end of the season. However it's yet hard to say which is better, Ralf was somewhat preoccupied (baby) and J-P worked a lot harder. Also it's no secret that J-p is Frank Williams' pet, but once again it's not known how much that affects things inside the team.

Still, I like J-P:s driving style and he is quite new to F1, so I'd put my money on him.

Next season BMW-Williams will still be catching Ferrari's lead. As BMW-Williams has said Ferrari's gap is probably too much to catch up in such short time. Sure they'll be fighting it out up front, but Ferrari will still have the edge.

• 5 Wochen später...

For my part, I believe that Ralf is probably a better pilot than Juan-Pablo. I think it is something in the Schum's blood.

I predict a big duel coming between the two brothers in the following F1 seasons.

It is just a question of time but Ralf will be champion one day.

Concerning Ralf, I don't really like the man but I admire the pilot. (It's the opposite i feel for "Mad dog Irvine")

:wink:

• 2 Monate später...

JPM promises a lot and is too damm arrogant - he is clearly faster outright than Schumi JNR but it is RESULTS which count.

As we saw in Brazil yesterday, Schumi JNR can deliver on the most important front - finishing and therefore winning.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...