NEW BUGATTI: 0-300kph in 14s!!!!!!

manu_sachdeva

Empfohlene Beiträge

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »
  • Antworten 105
  • Erstellt
  • Letzte Antwort

yeah, that is mature. :roll:

The veryon isn't going to weigh 3,000kg, but it isn't going to be 1600kg either.

Use some common sense here, is a veryon really going to weigh less than a murci?

MV, you obviously don't know anything about cars. How old are you? You seem very young... Anyway, why don't you start making posts from now on that have some meaning to them, more than a few immature remarks. And respect is everything? You don't have any respect for our sources and opinions. You also have no respect for the people who know a lot about cars (I'm not saying I'm one of them).

hahaha, NOT ONE PERSON SAID IT WOULD BE 3000 KG BUT YOU! So now you are saying that 1600 is too low? I thought you were so sure of yourself... And yes, I did say that you don't know anything. If you did, you wouldn't think the Veyron would weigh 1600.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo manu_sachdeva,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Bugatti (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

I would probably say the Mclaren. A minor reason is just because I think it is better looking. Also, Mclaren was able to do what it did long before the Veyron. Most importantly, Veyrons need a quad turbo W16 in order to push itself to those speeds. The Mclaren was able to do almost the same as the Veyron using a natural V12. Obviously, the Mclaren was built as a better car, since it is able to compete very well with a quad turbo W16.

veyron looks almost like a dragster considerig its specification...almighty on straight roads but weak in the curves.

mclaren was better all-round supercar.and it was a jewel.some parts were made from gold etc...and it took approx. 16000 hours to build one f1.

Right, but the Mclaren came base with almost nothing in the car. The Veyron is built with luxury, and has a beautiful interior. The Mclarens with jewels and everything inside were installed by the owner, not made by Mclaren. MV, I agree with you when you say that the Veyron is like a dragster. Yes, it is fast as hell on a strip. No, I wouldn't ever drive it on a curvy road. The Mclaren doesn't have such great handeling either. I've heard numbers like .86 g... Is that true? If so, then both of the cars are pure power...

the highest number i've seen for a mclaren was .99 for the F1 LM, the .86 is the standard number though. No, neither the bugatti nor the mclaren are real handlers. They are philosophically different, the Bugatti being all about mechanical complexity, massive everything to compensate for massive everything else. McLaren went for nothing not needed to go. The thing that made McLaren possible was the inspired BMW M-Power V12, which was lightweight, small, and powerful. No other engine of that size and weight at the time could equal it in output, a heavier engine in the mclaren would have destroyed the entire minimal weigth theme, and thus killed the car's performance, and a less powerful engine - well - that would be a less powerful engine.

The car I have the most respect for at the moment is the Koenigsegg CC, for $300,000 USD (less than half of bugatti or mclaren) you have a car that is faster top end than mclaren, threatening bugatti, equal to both in a straight line, pulls 1.15g on the skidpad, and has a ford-based 32V Supercharged V8, making parts reasonably easy to get.

1.15G!!!??? WOW! I knew that it handled great, but I didn't know it was that high. I also have more respect for it than either the Veyron or Mclaren. I don't think it is such a pretty car, but the good overpowers the bad. How does the Veyron do on the skidpad?

no one has any idea what a veyron does on the skidpad, volkswagen is holding on bitterly tightly to that data. the fact that they have leaked the topspeed, 0-60, 0-120, and 0-180 numbers and said nothing of skidpad or slalom makes me think it won't be so stellar. I figure it will come in about even with the mclaren's .86. The very large size of veyron i think will be the limiting factor.

the koenigsegg isn't as asthetic possibly as McLaren or bugatti, but its small size and weight let it outhandle nearly anything else, and it is still amongst the fastest cars on earth, and it gets improved on every year!

you are kidding right?

ultima GTR is a kit car. The kit (which, by the way, you have to build yourself, keep in mind now how many hundreds man hours may be required). 100k USD buys you a kit, you have to put it together.

It does not come with an engine. Your 600hp spec is assuming you can get a small V8 under the hood that will put that out. You have to attain the engine yourself, add that cost on.

This car may be for some things. DO NOT compare it to koenigsegg CC, a McLaren, or a bugatti, please.

• 11 Monate später...

How about a Radical SR3 Supersport:

Street legal in Europe (or at least in UK)

252 bhp

500 kg

0-60: <3.5 sec

Skidpad: >2.0 g, but that's with slicks.

Or the SR3 Turbo prototype, which holds the lap record at Nürburing:

7:19, a 911GT3 does it in about 7:50-7:55

Also I've read in a danish magazine that the Enzo pulls 1.4g at Ferraris testtrack Fiorano.

All the SR3 turbo is a over-sized go-cart with a turbocharged hayabusa engine.

The thing weighs 1,103lbs, 252hp and costs $51,550. NO reason y it shouldn't be fast.

EVEN IF u get this "thing", ur gonna hafta wry bout the over-heating issues that the turbo's cause.

The speed basically dissipates nearin the Top End and engine won't even last very long either.

There was a guy that had an TTS supercharger on the 1,300cc hayabusa motor with fuel injection, fuel pump and ECU. It was pushin 326bhp @10,250rpm at wheels.

I believe his shit is 2.1 in the 0-60, mid 8's in 1/4 mile and pullin over 2.7G's with slicks.

This "thing" doesn't even qualify as a car and neither does the Ultima GTR.

Jus oversized go-carts with body kits and motorcycle engines, that's ALL they are.

The SR3 Turbo prototype, which holds the lap record at Nürburing:

7:19, a 911GT3 does it in about 7:50-7:55

Actually the lap record on Nordschleife of Nürburgring is 6:41 by Derek Bell in 1983 with a Group C Porsche 956. The SR3T holds the 6th fastest lap record.

Newayz this is the video of the SR3T lap on the Nordschleife at Nurburgring.

No matter if this is the 6th fastest lap this guy has sum MAJOR ASS balls to do this shit.

Beware for dial-up users it's nearly 26.7mb long and will take awhile. DSL/Cable users not long.

http://www.radicalmotorsport.com/gallery/ring2b.mpg

• 2 Monate später...

Damn. I'd like to know how well that'd do on the track with that much power. It seemed like it had a nice amount of stick on the launch and had it pretty much under control. It might even be track drivable.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...