EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

is the Murcielago good enough match for the Diablo

turbonium

Empfohlene Beiträge

NO way! I dont think there is, or should be any other car that will replace the diablo, it is in a class of its own as the meanest, and most beautiful car ever and not even ferraris or the mclaren f-1 would take its place in my garage

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

and how would you know about the functionality of the murcielago in comparison with the diablo's, have u ever ridden one? if you have then i envy you, but my point is, the diablo can be much more functional and the design does not have to change because it is an all time favorite, while the murcielago is just another cool car out there

• 2 Wochen später...
  • 2 Monate später...
  • 2 Monate später...
  • 2 Monate später...

The murci. is just the next extension of the Diablo - styling is not too drastically different, the reason a new name was brough out it because murci. is based on the shared VW Standard Supercar platform. The engine is considderibly more advanced than the one that graced the Diablo VT and 6.0. Because it rides on the same platform as the Veryon 16/4, it is more refined (though I don't believe it is quite in league with Ferrari in terms of refinement).

Best of all - It is 100% Lamborghini - and 100% Fast!

• 2 Wochen später...
Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo turbonium,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Lamborghini Murciélago (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

I thought I would chime in with some updates on the facts your throwing around. As the only person in this forum who has driven both the Diablo, the Murcialago AND (yes and) the new Lambo I should point out several things.

I will post them in the L147 FORUM

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...