EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

Videos and Multimedia needed!

mcarels

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hey guys, I like the text conversations but I need the best car videos that you guys have to get more inspired. For example of the new Lamborghini, Ferrari 360, Porshe gt2, etc.

Why hasn't these been put in the video section? Hey Roland where is the main video section? Because the front has just the top videos.

Anyways, maybe you guys could post the url's or just email me them. Thanks in advance.

Mike

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

Hey guys I just got some really cool videos...

-Mclaren hitting its top speed at 391km/h.

-Lamborghini hitting 340km/h

-M5 outrunning the police

-360 vs. 996 Turbo

and more.

p.s. Seb you need MSN Messenger!

thanks all,

Mike

p.p.s. Roland you ever driven an NSX? Anyone's thoughts on them?

The Mclaren video is pretty good. I'm not sure where it is but he's got a camera hooked up above his shoulder. The guy said its the best car ever.

The Lambo video I think is the one you're talking about. Its a yellow diablo. The guy was obviously experienced, not nervous at all.

I don't know about the M5 video, its all in another language, maybe dutch? Maybe German, I don't know. I think they were going close to 250km/h.

The 996 turbo and 360 one is very cool. Its just a straight line drag, but its surprising how close it is. The 996 just out does the 360. Its in Chinese I think. They also have a bunch of other videos, nsx vs. 355, 993 vs. nsx, etc.

I've also got others on this guy in a blue porsche doing like 6 donuts, a diablo getting beat by a viper, f50 burnouts, and more. All very cool.

Later,

Mike

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo mcarels,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Videos (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1
  • 4 Wochen später...

yeah i've seen the 911 turbo doing donughts, if you ever get a chance to drive one do not turn it down they are so increadibly fun to drive because of there massive sway, you could literaly do donughts for hours and never stopping its unbeilivable.

• 1 Monat später...
  • 4 Monate später...

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...