EUROPAS GROßE
SPORTWAGEN COMMUNITY

What's going on?

ChrisL

Empfohlene Beiträge

I'm really surprised! :eek:

I always thought, that US people are motor sport enthusiastic. And now I’ve to learn that nothings happens here!

What’s going on? :???:

In 6 days we’ll have the Formula 1 race in Indianapolis and I’m pretty sure that you’re waiting for this event! Especially since Juan Pablo Montoya has won his first race 8 days ago in Monza, Italia.

Please let me know, what you think about Formula 1 and I’m pretty sure that I’ve to learn a lot of things about the crazy series which are taking place in US. :roll:

Have fun and enjoy!

Chris

Jetzt registrieren, um Themenwerbung zu deaktivieren »

F1 is like dead. How funny is it when theres just 2-3 teams that ca be in the top. And 1 person is the winner of the season half in the season. Cart best racing. Everyone can win and the race is never over. Best this year is BMW. Im a Williams fan my self been for many year since the Williams-Renault period. Maby this comes from that the best driver in the Cart serie is a Swede.

I'm not too sad that F1 is a bit boring this year (obviously). However - I fully agree, they should change the rules in that way that it's even for small Teams possible to win races. But to be very honest: I don't see these changes in the near future and I strongly believe that it's not in Bernie Ecclestones interested. He's happy if Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari and maybe either Honda or (in the next couple of years) Toyota are the main Teams. These Teams are the cash cows for him!

I guess it is going to be left only to BMW, Benz, and Ferrari, since Honda is in very bad shape. From the article I read, they were kind of implying that they may stop racing. It will take Toyota quite a long time before they start winning, but I heard they got a very good driver.

I like the F1. I am new to it, so it is very exciting for me. Cart doesn't interest me as much, but heck, racing is racing, and I watch anything that has to do with car racing.

Seb, let me put like this:

It is the only thing shown for 6 days of the week.

:grin:.

Yes, that is how bad it is. Every single car racing program is Nascar. I'm like enough of this, I want to see some F1 or Touring car races.

It is too damn popular here, :grin:.

I think it's always and everywhere the same: as soon as a driver from Sweden is successful in Cart Series the series itself is popular in Sweden.

Let's go back to the early 90's: No driver from Germany, even no Motor from germany - nobody looked F1 (beside some REAL fans). 1991 a young boy showed up after 18 races his first victory and in 94 his first title - Germany was like crazy and it's still the same.

I'm not sure if I should like the Cart (because there is no german driver :grin: ) - just kidding! It's interesting!

BTW: I fully agree with you, Shaunt: Honda and even already Toyota are in deep trouble, but I'm not sure if maybe Renault could come back - they've done it so often why shouldn't they do it again?

True Chris some years ago when Ronny Pettersson was best everyone in Sweden was crazy about F1. After that F1 was quite dead here. During the Senna period it came back some. After he died i think F1 got more and more viewers and is one of the biggest sports here.

Anzeige eBay
Geschrieben
Geschrieben

Hallo ChrisL,

schau doch mal hier zum Thema Motorsport (Anzeige)? Eventuell gibt es dort etwas Passendes.

Der V16 Motor zum Selberbauen (Anzeige) ist auch genial.

• Gefällt Carpassion.com 1

Yep - same for South America - after Senna there was nothing (and I don't see Rubens as a potential champion) and now: Juan Pablo ontoya is the new star and I'm pretty sure that he'll win the campionship in the future!

But: I think it's still very important in which car you are as a driver. Last year Jenson Button was the shooting star (entire UK was crazy) and now: he's the biggest looser (beside Jacques Villeneuve) of this season. Juan Pablo is the successor and now the shooting star (beside Kimi Raikkonen).

It's like everything: you must be at the right time at the right place!

Car/Team is the most important. Not a big difference between the drivers. But to be a winner you need something extra that only some drivers have like Hakkinen, Schumi and Montoya. I think Montoya is the biggest racing talent ever and he will take over Schumi.

Archiviert

Dieses Thema ist archiviert und für weitere Antworten gesperrt. Erstelle doch dein eigenes Thema im passenden Forum.

• Neu erstellen...